Media The Curious Case of Steven Seagal in MMA

You dorks are clearly jealous of the esteemed Sensei Segal. Sad! Could anyone who can make a song as beautiful as this ever lie about anything? I think not.

I tried to get this song into the video but never managed. It's amazing.

I know he did.

But Aikido is also a questionable martial art, not really proven to be very effective or damaging, hence why it's not still talked about or used in MMA and hence why the video I'm referring to is ridciulous and obviously staged:

He's also a massive bullshitter and rapist. Regardless. Obvious bullshitter. Trump-esque.

I know a woman who is very very long time Japanese martial arts practitioner, especially in Kendo and Aikido. She has been practicing for 50 years and traveling to Japan to train with the best senseis for more than 35 years. I asked her about Seagal: she has never heard his name pronounced in any dojo she has been in Japan.

She said it could be true though, as there are an infinity of Aikido dojos and mc dojos.

silva-paint-the-fence-jpg.862123

Attachments

• silva paint the fence.jpg
    silva paint the fence.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 52
You dorks are clearly jealous of the esteemed Sensei Segal. Sad! Could anyone who can make a song as beautiful as this ever lie about anything? I think not.

I tried to get this song into the video but never managed. It's amazing.

I actually saw him perform Live in Mesquite Nevada of all places. We were driving back to Vegas from a snowboarding trip and being a truck full of 90s kids we had to stop when we saw the marquee for him. We got so shit faced I barely remember though. I wish I still had the pics.

I saw the documentary where he was only qualified to be a chef on a ship.

Women make shit choices in romantic life just like men. Johnny Depp springs to mind of late, Rob K and Black Chyna. On the surface Segal checks alot of boxes for certain women but if you dig deeper that's when you find the bullshido.

Nah man. Seagal does not belong in that category...

Seagal is blatantly nonsensical on the surface. Have you seen an interview with the guy?

What boxes does he check? Massive cringey bullshitter? Lmao.

"Nooo. It'd be like me squashing an ant" LMAO. What a fucking cringing try-hard geek.

He is real world David Brent.

guilty.jpg

There's some guys who appear macho and cool on the surface and are shit people... sure
But Seagal doesn't even seem it on the surface. He's comically unconvincing and cartoonish

Last edited:
JCVD would beat in street fight.

Back