Media The Curious Case of Steven Seagal in MMA

Lmao this guy's a fucking douche.

Do some closer looking into his acheivements and skills,
Like that video of guys clearly staged just jumping and flipping at his finger twists looool.

He's such an obvious fake... person, full stop. Seen how he talks?, Heard, rather. Seen and heard? The way he keeps that 80s cop persona up 24/7. He's absolutely ridiculous.

Tom Segura's segment on him is hilarious:

He's also been accused of rape by about 4 women.
Seems like a real POS.

He taught akikido in japan as a westerner....at that time one doesnt simply do this....

Hes definitely a martial artist...but is also a movie star and personalty...

A person can be both

He taught akikido in japan as a westerner....at that time one doesnt simply do this....

A person can be both
Seagal is a legit martial artist. He’s old now so he can’t really perform like he use to, but he does have extensive knowledge that he was able to pass on to his sons anderson and machida.

Machida literally said that his daddy and seagal taught him that front kick he hit legendary fighter randy couture with that sent him to retirement along with his tooth.

Seagal is a legit martial artist. He’s old now so he can’t really perform like he use to, but he does have extensive knowledge that he was able to pass on to his sons anderson and machida.

Machida literally said that his daddy and seagal taught him that front kick he hit legendary fighter randy couture with that sent him to retirement along with his tooth.

All martial artists bodys eventually get old...that is why teaching is important....why giving back is important. .

I dont doubt for a second he knows how to fight or could instruct average people to fight with confidence...maybe not be world class fighters as thats sport or prize fighting but he could definitely take someone with no training and make them sufficient in hand to hand combat...hes taught police men and women in Louisiana for years...u dont keep that job if ur shit at it

Say what you want about Sensei Seagal but he's still 6'5 280lbs
And the reason ufc only allows guys up to 265lbs. Seagal would kill every opponent in that cage. Hell the referee won’t be in the cage either. And cage should be in a nuke proof bunker

3rd world nations have kept their affinity for cheesy martial arts actors until now. I was in Panama few years ago and Stallone movies basically had their own channel

It's all fun and games and ridicule untill you realize that Seagal would demolish Bruce Lee in a fight AND made better movies.
Hell no. Fist of Fury, Way of the Dragon, and Enter the Dragon are far better films than anything Seagal ever made. Even the incomplete Game of Death is better.

Like that video of guys clearly staged just jumping and flipping at his finger twists looool.

He's such an obvious fake... person, full stop. Seen how he talks?, Heard, rather. Seen and heard? The way he keeps that 80s cop persona up 24/7. He's absolutely ridiculous.

Seems like a real POS.

Seagal gives Frank Dux a run for his money on Fake Baddasssery

Costa should have talked to Sensei Seagal before getting his hair transplant..

seagal-before-after.jpg
I wonder how many cans of spray-on hair that is.

A person can be both

I know he did.

But Aikido is also a questionable martial art, not really proven to be very effective or damaging, hence why it's not still talked about or used in MMA and hence why the video I'm referring to is ridciulous and obviously staged:

He's also a massive bullshitter and rapist. Regardless. Obvious bullshitter. Trump-esque.

Seagal gives Frank Dux a run for his money on Fake Baddasssery

He doesn't even pull it off well.

He's so ridiculous. He's a comedian's dream and laughably see-through.

I remember my ex saying her mother loved him, like fancied him so much...
I'm like are you fucking kidding me?
Like, women are 'so perceptive' and rah-rah-rah and she can't see through that? Cringe.

I know he did.

But Aikido is also a questionable martial art, not really proven to be very effective or damaging, hence why it's not still talked about or used in MMA and hence why the video I'm referring to is ridciulous and obviously staged:

He's also a massive bullshitter and rapist. Regardless. Obvious bullshitter. Trump-esque.

Lol fucking Aikido

He doesn't even pull it off well.

He's so ridiculous. He's a comedian's dream and laughably see-through.

I remember my ex saying her mother loved him, like fancied him so much...
I'm like are you fucking kidding me?
Like, women are 'so perceptive' and rah-rah-rah and she can't see through that? Cringe.
Women make shit choices in romantic life just like men. Johnny Depp springs to mind of late, Rob K and Black Chyna. On the surface Segal checks alot of boxes for certain women but if you dig deeper that's when you find the bullshido.

Seems like a real POS.

this is so good. thanks for posting

I know he did.

Seagal also married into Aikido, his first wife was the daughter of an important master before he had any real background in it and thats likely the reason he was able to build up status in Japan as a teacher.

Back