THE CROW Reboot (First Look at Bill Skarsgard as the New Crow, post #166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this time it will be a lesbian couple that had them raped and killed
then lesbocrow will come out of a grave and chop up bitches with her Ginzu
in fact it is title The LesboCrow

Today marks the 23rd year anniversary when BL died.

Rip Brandon Lee.

Whos playing the crow?

Johnny depp?

Not a bad idea. I think if he brings his character work for Mortdecai into this project, it could really be a fresh new and interesting take on the Crow.

Update: August 10, 2016

Jason Momoa in Talks to Star in Relativity's THE CROW Reboot

uVEjrth.jpg

Jason Momoa, the Game of Thrones alum who plays Aquaman in the upcoming DC comics films, is in talks to star in The Crow, Relativity’s reboot of the 1994 cult classic starring Brandon Lee, Mashable has exclusively learned.

Corin Hardy (The Hallow) is set to direct The Crow, which is based on the beloved graphic novel by James O’Barr. Alex Proyas directed the original, which tragically served as Lee’s final film following an accidental shooting on set.

Momoa posted a photo of himself with Hardy several days ago on Instagram with the hashtags #sealthedeal, #greatnewstocome and #dreamjob. The Crow is the only movie that Hardy is known to be currently casting.

Multiple people close to the project confirm to Mashable that Momoa is in talks to play the role, and has figured out a way to work it around his Aquaman duties.

The Crow traditionally follows Eric Draven, who returns from the dead to track down his killers and avenge his murdered fiancé with the help of a mystical bird.

'Game of Thrones' Jason Momoa in Talks to Play the Lead in Corin Hardy's 'The Crow' Reboot (Exclusive)

Note: This will be merged with the official thread after a few days.

Well, he's got the long hair for it, but I can't help but feel he is too buff to play Eric Draven, who had that thin rocker aesthetic going on. Maybe he'll play a new incarnation of the Crow.

If Momoa plays a rock musician like Brandon Lee did then I envision something that could be cheesy.

I don't think he's got the acting chops.

Even the guy's name annoys me.

Why didn't they get a woman?

I recently watched The Crow. It wasn't that great.
What the fuck? Brandon Lee isn't a good actor but he didnt hinder this awesome movie.

Shit, the soundtrack alone should make you fall in love.

I never cared for The Crow, at all. But damn I'll watch another boring movie if it means I can see more of my man (okay I have a lot of men lmao). He is a fine piece. I hope there's a topless scene.

Also, not gonna lie, the amount of remakes and reboots is actually starting to get to me. Feels like every damn movie title here got remake/reboot/sequel in it.

Maybe I'm just mad bc they're all for movies I never liked in the first place lol.

Aww crap, the guy just annoys me for some reason. Wonder if he'll at least shave that stupid beard for the role.

Do we really need another one of these?

If this doesnt have a grunge soundtrack I don't see this working at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back