The Count still got it

We gonna ban steroids but this is okay? fact is ur body failed u, u can no longer fight using ur own limbs u shouldnt be allowed to get artificial ones to compete with.

I can't recall another fighter who won me over as much as Bisping did. For years I couldn't stand the guy, but what a man. He gave everything he could to this game, probably even too much. Hope he stays well and good to see him having a good life outside the cage.
He's still the same incredibly insecure and thin skinned person who loves to talk shit but can't take it in return and he's also a delusional excuse maker.

I don't know shit about knee replacements but doing that kind of movement 2.5 months after it gotta be fucking crazy good progress and he's not a spring chicken anymore either

Pretty good PED's available for recovery these days.

I don't know shit about knee replacements but doing that kind of movement 2.5 months after it gotta be fucking crazy good progress and he's not a spring chicken anymore either
it's par for the course

We gonna ban steroids but this is okay? fact is ur body failed u, u can no longer fight using ur own limbs u shouldnt be allowed to get artificial ones to compete with.
He's not going to be kneeing anyone with those. I've had both mine replaced and although titanium knees sound cool they would hurt him way more than the other person.

I've had both mine done and yeah it's pretty amazing that he is doing that kind of movement. On the other hand I'm not nearly in the shape that he's kept himself in and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

Still pretty much same shape.

I would have guessed he’d be a guy that bulked up a lot after retirement.

Good for him eh!
he's trying to be an actor, he's not going to make the same mistake as Gina :p

th

As someone who is probably going to need a knee replacement when I get older, it’s amazing how well he is moving with 2 fake knees.

TKA are far easier to recover from when you're younger just like any type of procedure. Pretty rare to see people in their early 40's electing to have both knees replaced so he's definitely an exception in terms of demographics.
They want you to wait on knees as long as possible. They wear out and there is not as much mass to attach to compared to a hip replacement. Bisping's knees must have been pretty bad. Knee replacements are also (typically) way more F@(&!%G painful than hip replacements...Bisping is doing great. Hope they last him a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back