The Count still got it

Knee replacements have really improved then. Couldn’t believe when he climbed that climbing wall in Abu Dhabi with a fake knee. Best make sure he doesn’t wear them out quick, I hear the 2nd ones aren't the best

I don't know shit about knee replacements but doing that kind of movement 2.5 months after it gotta be fucking crazy good progress and he's not a spring chicken anymore either

I don't know shit about knee replacements but doing that kind of movement 2.5 months after it gotta be fucking crazy good progress and he's not a spring chicken anymore either

TKA are far easier to recover from when you're younger just like any type of procedure. Pretty rare to see people in their early 40's electing to have both knees replaced so he's definitely an exception in terms of demographics.

TKA are far easier to recover from when you're younger just like any type of procedure. Pretty rare to see people in their early 40's electing to have both knees replaced so he's definitely an exception in terms of demographics.

Yeah most peoples knees aren't that bad at 40 years old.

It's like Askren needing a hip replacement at 35, average age for the procedure is 68.

It's a tough business.

I can't recall another fighter who won me over as much as Bisping did. For years I couldn't stand the guy, but what a man. He gave everything he could to this game, probably even too much. Hope he stays well and good to see him having a good life outside the cage.

was talking to someone that had it done the other day

her knees were scanned then the scan was sent to a Scandinavian country and exactly duplicated, then used in the surgery

So that would have to help also

Wish he never fought Gastelum on 2 weeks notice. Maybe he would have won the belt back.
It was damage control.his ego didn't want him losing to gsp after all that trash talk he couldn't back up.

I can't recall another fighter who won me over as much as Bisping did. For years I couldn't stand the guy, but what a man. He gave everything he could to this game, probably even too much. Hope he stays well and good to see him having a good life outside the cage.

agreed and I think he does; a happy guy, good career and family life (from what I have seen)

Also even when he was acting out it was often the type of shit I think we all might do really

In space-travel one of the most dangerous parts is re-entering the Earths atmosphere. If you don't do it right, it wrecks you. It seems like Bisping is acing retirement, looking good, pursuing other projects and maintaining his body. Always a pleasure to see an athlete have a happy second chapter in his or her life.

Good for Bisping. He annoyed me on The Ultimate Fighter a bit but he is such a cheeky dude I now find him spot on. Enjoy his commentary work as well.

Glad the recovery went well and big up on the flik!

images

Back