The correct use of text messaging.

Calling and meeting up is preferable and I feel that texts should be fairly brief and eventually lead up to such interactions. That said, text and messaging apps are how I tend to keep in touch with friends in other parts of the country.

OK , Boomer
You sound old as fuck.

Me and my mates would hang out all the time during the week and all weekend when we were young bucks. Nowadays we're all wifed and childed and that shit just ain't possible. So we have a few different WhatsApp groups which are constantly Active by a least a couple of the guys at different times to spin the shit, banter, have a laugh etc. It's an awesome way of keeping the relationships going when you have no time or a disrupted schedule around kids etc.
Your parents would tell you "all your Friends will completely change after you have kids" but due to things like texting and shit that doesn't need to be the default anymore

OK , Boomer
You sound old as fuck.

Me and my mates would hang out all the time during the week and all weekend when we were young bucks. Nowadays we're all wifed and childed and that shit just ain't possible. So we have a few different WhatsApp groups which are constantly Active by a least a couple of the guys at different times to spin the shit, banter, have a laugh etc. It's an awesome way of keeping the relationships going when you have no time or a disrupted schedule around kids etc.
Your parents would tell you "all your Friends will completely change after you have kids" but due to things like texting and shit that doesn't need to be the default anymore
apps where you have the option of responding on a real qwerty keyboard are different. I had in mind, phone texting. Maybe that's the reason for my pet peeve now that I think about it; texting on a touch screen absolutely sucks.

apps where you have the option of responding on a real qwerty keyboard are different. I had in mind, phone texting. Maybe that's the reason for my pet peeve now that I think about it; texting on a touch screen absolutely sucks.
Too many buttons.

I hate talking on the phone so how about that?

If I didn't text then I'd have almost zero communication with friends and family...

Back