The cops rang me today......

Also nobody asked me to be their sugar daddy, if they did, wouldn't that make me their pimp?

What about you @EatMyShorts ever hit the brothel up.

Nah.

It'd just make you a doormat to a hooker who's far from home and wants some poor sex deprived sucker to keep her company and basically be her bitch.

A brothel?

Distasteful phrase IMO.

Have I smashed poontang for cash??

Does the pope shit in the woods??

That wasn't a cop, it was a telemarketer you dunce!
It's a notorious scam going on these days.
If they said they have a warrant for your arrest, welcome to the club.
They have a warrant for all of us!

Do you feel like there isn't a more constructive way to go about effecting change to the Dutch or German legal models?

Trolling isn't going to get it done.

That wasn't a cop, it was a telemarketer you dunce!
It's a notorious scam going on these days.
If they said they have a warrant for your arrest, welcome to the club.
They have a warrant for all of us!

You actually have a warrant out don’t you?

Do you feel like there isn't a more constructive way to go about effecting change to the Dutch or German legal models?

Trolling isn't going to get it done.

Incorrect.

Ridicule is the most effect means to expose incompetence.

Now - naturally - there must be something superior to replace the status quo.
Deconstructing a less than perfect model, to be replaced with something completely dysfunctional - of course that's no good.

And that's where I come in.....

<seedat>

Yeah - see - I had been message bombing the equivalent of Englands state senate on social media about - of all things - pimping.

See - prostitution is not legal around these parts - primarily cause there's a group of old angry women whom are offended by the existence of the trade.
They perpetuate idea's that every working woman is effectively in forced labour - your average joe-soap buys into it, a vote goes down, and the sex trade is made illegal.

This results the introduction of a criminal element via some girls actually being pimped/forced - they cannot report their abusers as due to the statute, they themselves would be held accountable and punishable.

Vicious circle.

But it all starts off with frustrated upsettable women who are perpetually unhappy.

So - I get word that there is this bunch of Asians being ferried around my parts by some Asian fucking slave trader.
Upon receipt of this word - I begin message bombing.

I start off with a national radio broadcaster, then move onto some BBC news outlets and "watchdog" like shows.
And then I start hitting up the senator for law and criminality.

Well - couple days go by.

This morning - my phone rings.

"Hello - is this EatMyShorts?? We're investigating suspicious activity in your area".

Bullshit bullshit - I can basically tell the female cop on the other end of the phone is trying to suss me, see if I'M a fucking slave trader maybe, or what the fuck my deal is basically.
So we carry on this conversation for about 10 minutes, she keeps probing me with irrelevant questions, trying to see what's up with this guy that used a troll account to ridicule the national minister for law.

She seems satisfied but maintains her sceptical tone - satisfied that I'm not some fucking a-social nut job, but still weary.

Fact is - I'm delighted my ridicule has yielded a response.

This whole setup is basically such that young women and people can be extorted, basically to preserve the sensibilities of malcontent old women who are upset their husbands are no longer interested in them sexually, and want to eliminate other channels by which they can attain gratification.

It's bullshit - and systemic incompetence.

PS - mods - move this to the war room if you feel the 'berry is unsuitable.

Why do you care so much about prostitution? Are you that hard up for poonanny?

Leave it alone man.

Why do you care so much about prostitution? Are you that hard up for poonanny?

Leave it alone man.

Status of prostitution is a reflection of the bigger picture.

As sexuality is intrinsic to everything man does, how he lives, functions - everything.

I'm merely going for the jugular.

Incorrect.

Ridicule is the most effect means to expose incompetence.

Now - naturally - there must be something superior to replace the status quo.
Deconstructing a less than perfect model, to be replaced with something completely dysfunctional - of course that's no good.

And that's where I come in.....

<seedat>
Ridicule only works if your audience isn't the one you're ridiculing.

I never walk when the light turns green because I know it's just trying to trick me.

Nah.

It'd just make you a doormat to a hooker who's far from home and wants some poor sex deprived sucker to keep her company and basically be her bitch.

A brothel?

Distasteful phrase IMO.

Have I smashed poontang for cash??

Does the pope shit in the woods??

The cops ain't here bro. There is no need to be ambiguous.

I don't really get what it was you were complaining about. Seriously. Could anybody else figure it out?

Prohibition of prostitution creates a black market and he feels legal, regulated prostitution would be safer for everyone involved and remove the criminal element.

Same argument people make about ending the war on drugs.

How mad was your mom when the police showed up? Did you get grounded?

They don't call it 'grounded' in England, they call it 'taking a trip to the Guvnah's on the Thames for a ding dong tea and crumpets in your trousers.'

Back