The cops rang me today......

legit cant even understand what the fuck you are trying to type and say

If you're drawing that kind of attention from law enforcement, it's probably not as good of thing as you think.

I'll need a ring to decode this.

One sec.
latest

Update: all that for a crummy commercial?

Fucking prostitutes in Amsterdam is one of the best highlights of many trips to Europe

The cops called me for just being in this thread.

I drifted in and out of reading this. So basically TS has been caught picking up street workers?

It's the pimps in the white vans you have to worry about. Not police.

I tried to take a pizza pocket out of the microwave with my bare hand and dropped it :(

How mad was your mom when the police showed up? Did you get grounded?

Whatcha wanna know willis?

The where, the how, the how much, the depravity, the time of year (is amsterdam like a fucking snow cone in winter?).

Impression of the biznatches.

Are they trafficked - or of their own volition?

Did any of them ask you to be their sugar daddy?

The where, the how, the how much, the depravity, the time of year (is amsterdam like a fucking snow cone in winter?).

Impression of the biznatches.

Are they trafficked - or of their own volition?

Did any of them ask you to be their sugar daddy?

Well I have been to Netherlands 3 times, banged hookers in Amsterdam and Alkmar.

Cost varies, 30-50$ is about average price, obviously the hotter the chic, the more you pay. That is usually for 15-30 minutes and 1 or 2 positions.
As for the chicks, most are Boise 10s, chics are tested regularly for stds.

Honestly feel safer banging a hooker than the average college chic, both probably get the same amount of dick, but one ia required to get tested regularly.

I don't like winter there, fuck the cold, and it is a brutal code with all the canals everywhere, although if you trying to hit a cannabis cup, you going to have to brave the snow.

I think most the chics are doing it of their own choice, couple the chics I banged were actually married, lol.
"How was work babe"
"Long and hard"

Also nobody asked me to be their sugar daddy, if they did, wouldn't that make me their pimp?

What about you @EatMyShorts ever hit the brothel up.

For some reason - this popped up in my suggestions bar last night.

Is the universe trying to tell me something?

It actually an awesome watch.
That professor is entertaining as a motherfucker!

Back