The cops rang me today......

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah - see - I had been message bombing the equivalent of Englands state senate on social media about - of all things - pimping.

See - prostitution is not legal around these parts - primarily cause there's a group of old angry women whom are offended by the existence of the trade.
They perpetuate idea's that every working woman is effectively in forced labour - your average joe-soap buys into it, a vote goes down, and the sex trade is made illegal.

This results the introduction of a criminal element via some girls actually being pimped/forced - they cannot report their abusers as due to the statute, they themselves would be held accountable and punishable.

Vicious circle.

But it all starts off with frustrated upsettable women who are perpetually unhappy.

So - I get word that there is this bunch of Asians being ferried around my parts by some Asian fucking slave trader.
Upon receipt of this word - I begin message bombing.

I start off with a national radio broadcaster, then move onto some BBC news outlets and "watchdog" like shows.
And then I start hitting up the senator for law and criminality.

Well - couple days go by.

This morning - my phone rings.

"Hello - is this EatMyShorts?? We're investigating suspicious activity in your area".

Bullshit bullshit - I can basically tell the female cop on the other end of the phone is trying to suss me, see if I'M a fucking slave trader maybe, or what the fuck my deal is basically.
So we carry on this conversation for about 10 minutes, she keeps probing me with irrelevant questions, trying to see what's up with this guy that used a troll account to ridicule the national minister for law.

She seems satisfied but maintains her sceptical tone - satisfied that I'm not some fucking a-social nut job, but still weary.

Fact is - I'm delighted my ridicule has yielded a response.

This whole setup is basically such that young women and people can be extorted, basically to preserve the sensibilities of malcontent old women who are upset their husbands are no longer interested in them sexually, and want to eliminate other channels by which they can attain gratification.

It's bullshit - and systemic incompetence.

PS - mods - move this to the war room if you feel the 'berry is unsuitable.

When's the last time you fucked a prostitute?

Serious question

In America we say people call us on the telephone device.
You people need to get with the English language

So are you like...an activist or something?

I love it when female cops try to suss me, especially when they buy me drinks first.

So is this like when potheads go on and on about how weed cures everything because they want to get high themselves, but with whores?

So is this like when potheads go on and on about how weed cures everything because they want to get high themselves, but with whores?

{<doc}
{<jordan}

I like that!!

Gonna use it!! (if I ever get summoned to court).

Yeah - see - I had been message bombing the equivalent of Englands state senate on social media about - of all things - pimping.

See - prostitution is not legal around these parts - primarily cause there's a group of old angry women whom are offended by the existence of the trade.
They perpetuate idea's that every working woman is effectively in forced labour - your average joe-soap buys into it, a vote goes down, and the sex trade is made illegal.

This results the introduction of a criminal element via some girls actually being pimped/forced - they cannot report their abusers as due to the statute, they themselves would be held accountable and punishable.

Vicious circle.

But it all starts off with frustrated upsettable women who are perpetually unhappy.

So - I get word that there is this bunch of Asians being ferried around my parts by some Asian fucking slave trader.
Upon receipt of this word - I begin message bombing.

I start off with a national radio broadcaster, then move onto some BBC news outlets and "watchdog" like shows.
And then I start hitting up the senator for law and criminality.

Well - couple days go by.

This morning - my phone rings.

"Hello - is this EatMyShorts?? We're investigating suspicious activity in your area".

Bullshit bullshit - I can basically tell the female cop on the other end of the phone is trying to suss me, see if I'M a fucking slave trader maybe, or what the fuck my deal is basically.
So we carry on this conversation for about 10 minutes, she keeps probing me with irrelevant questions, trying to see what's up with this guy that used a troll account to ridicule the national minister for law.

She seems satisfied but maintains her sceptical tone - satisfied that I'm not some fucking a-social nut job, but still weary.

Fact is - I'm delighted my ridicule has yielded a response.

This whole setup is basically such that young women and people can be extorted, basically to preserve the sensibilities of malcontent old women who are upset their husbands are no longer interested in them sexually, and want to eliminate other channels by which they can attain gratification.

It's bullshit - and systemic incompetence.

PS - mods - move this to the war room if you feel the 'berry is unsuitable.
TLDR.........also, murican are a bit dumb, Asians to them are <FutbolThink>

...wtf did I just read.

My guess is that by Asian you don't mean Chinese, Korean, or Japanese.

You got a valid license for that phone though? That may have triggered the constabulary checking up on you.

I don't really get what it was you were complaining about. Seriously. Could anybody else figure it out?

I don't really get what it was you were complaining about. Seriously. Could anybody else figure it out?

The point is - if one is going to troll political figures on social media - proceed with caution, as repercussions may repercuss.

The point is - if one is going to troll political figures on social media - proceed with caution, as repercussions may repercuss.

WHAT WERE YOU PRETENDING TO BE UPSET ABOUT?

WHAT WERE YOU PRETENDING TO BE UPSET ABOUT?

The fact that the "system" is acquising to demands of bitter old #metoo type witches - and resultingly, we have situation arising such that actual human trafficking is taking place.

Just for these old dried up women to save face, basically.

It's like the "system" is whipped.

Tldr: the cops investigated you because of your rants and you feel like you accomplished something.

I love it when female cops try to suss me, especially when they buy me drinks first.

Then I usually say "hey baby, I've got something you can take down in evidence...", i either get locked up or get a blowjob!

Back