Media The Controversial Felder vs RDA Scorecards

I wouldn't have scored it that way, but I can see the logic behind it.

RDA spent time controlling Felder in every round, but Felder actually landed more significant strikes. Because RDA landed very few significant strikes while in control and didn't attempt any submissions, I can understand why a judge could possibly not give much weight to that control and focus more on who landed more significant strikes.

Did that judge walked over to the MGM Grand afterwards and fucked around at the boxing aswell? That would explain a few things...

Also taking both fighters aside who I respect a lot and I thought it was an interesting and good fight but overall there is no way you'd give that to Felder. No fuckin way! Only had the 4th round for him.

Em1R7wyUwAA7DAw
Felder is a badass. He has taken limited physical gifts and the memory of some childhood bully and transformed them through discipline, hard work, and good attitude into a top ten ranking.
Plus, his eye orbits are now permanently off kilter, and HE DID THAT FOR US.

Honestly, Round 3 for Felder is the only "weird" round on Chris Lee's card IMO. The first 2 rounds were actually pretty close and I thought round 4 was Felder's best round and def won that round.
You are insane, bro. Felder lost the first 2 clean.

If mustaches were included in scoring criteria Felder would've won all 5 rounds

Yeah but then RDA wouldn't have shaved his stache and may have been 48-47 but no way would Felder win all 5.

I thought RDA properly tooled Felder but there were points where they went back and forth.

I kind of thought the scorecards would be a mess. RDA dominated with the wrestling, but it was mostly control, not damage dished out.

Felder was just good enough on the bottom that RDA had to spend most of his time working to keep their control. Since effective grappling only gets counted equally with striking if it leads to significant damage or dangerous submission attempts, I thought it would be hard for the judges to consistently evaluate how much that grappling should be taken into consideration versus the stand up striking.

Basically, I disagree with all three of the scorecards.

Chris Lee needs a new job as a paid sherdogger who's role here is one of a hopeful future judge.

The only reason that was a split decision was because UFC's Vegas bookies didn't want to pay off the huge amount to all those people who correctly betted that rda would win a unanimous decision.

#UfcVegasGamblingRacket
#AsRealAsItGets

interesting indeed......
questions come to mind but for now I will just follow this guy's scorecards before jumping into crazy shit
Translation: "Urrrr questions come to mind, but lemme close it" lol

Wake up, the sport is corrupt.

I am getting destroyed here but I think Felder 48-47 is reasonable. Tons of head strikes and aggression. RDA wall and stalling shouldn't be rewarded as much as it did this bout.
Tbh, the striking was even. RDA landed more in many moments. The wrestling game should guarantee the victory

7 dissents just this year.
View attachment 814535

Were those other dissents clear and obvious wins, or were they close fights? Being the dissenting judge on a fight that can go either way is not any kind of indication the poor judging, in and of itself.

It’s not a judge’s job to go along with the popular crowd.

Were those other dissents clear and obvious wins, or were they close fights? Being the dissenting judge on a fight that can go either way is not any kind of indication the poor judging, in and of itself.

It’s not a judge’s job to go along with the popular crowd.
It's not about pleasing a popular crowd, it's about corruption and making money through ufcs Vegas book odds.

It's not about pleasing a popular crowd, it's about corruption and making money through ufcs Vegas book odds.
Which is stupid conspiracy shit. How many people wager on whether it’s going to be a unanimous decision versus want to wager on the win or loss outcome? The fight is going to be fixed in regards to a tiny percentage fringe betting line?

And, yes, When you offer up a context-free factoid of “look, he was the dissenting judge these times” without ever considering whether those were close fights or not, then, yes you are offering the “popular crowd“ argument.

So why isn’t two judges not giving a single round to the underdog fighter who landed more significant strikes in several rounds raising similar alarm bells in your tinfoil helmet?

every one of those score cards disagrees with mine. I scored 49-46 rda with felder wining only the 4th

Back