Media The Controversial Felder vs RDA Scorecards

fuckinaye

it IS an achievement to go to a split dec like that

@brackis1 just showing he is an ignorant casual
No, it's admirable that he was competitive in a unanimous decision loss.
The fake split is pure delusion and I'm not trying to discredit a great fighter for trying and losing, but he didn't get shit beyond our respect.

I feel like you guys have a history so i will just

<{ByeHomer}>
I have no idea who this guy is, but ever since a political subforum mod of opposing views gave me dubs, I've noticed a lot more people trying to pick fights with me lol.
Anyways, clear cut unanimous decision loss and anyone who says otherwise is embarrassing themselves.

Judging on the whole has been SO MUCH better lately than in years past.

I'll take the occasional eyebrow raiser, especially when the right man wins, over what we used to get where a TD won the round every time and the judges couldn't score a striking match to save their lives.

That said, this particular card was atrocious

felt like a lot of cards had one judge with a WTF. I wonder if it was the same judge on every WTF.

Em1R7wyUwAA7DAw

Chris Lee shouldn't be allowed to judge ever again. Clear case of white privilege.

I just don't understand how you can score a round like 3 for Felder. RDA was on top of him for more than 3 minutes if I remember correctly and the striking while standing was pretty close to being even. Somebody needs to interview this idiot and ask him what the hell he was basing his scores on.

Honestly, Round 3 for Felder is the only "weird" round on Chris Lee's card IMO. The first 2 rounds were actually pretty close and I thought round 4 was Felder's best round and def won that round.
I am getting destroyed here but I think Felder 48-47 is reasonable. Tons of head strikes and aggression. RDA wall and stalling shouldn't be rewarded as much as it did this bout.

I have no idea who this guy is, but ever since a political subforum mod of opposing views gave me dubs, I've noticed a lot more people trying to pick fights with me lol.
Anyways, clear cut unanimous decision loss and anyone who says otherwise is embarrassing themselves.

lol

it is indeed like that

{<Scared}

And yes, never heard of you either

<Fedor23>

I am getting destroyed here but I think Felder 48-47 is reasonable. Tons of head strikes and aggression. RDA wall and stalling shouldn't be rewarded as much as it did this bout.
Honestly, its not "crazy". Rounds 1 and 2 were close. I thought Felder def won round 4.

And yes, RDA was wall and stalling a lot. Most of his takedowns involved 0 damage and Felder got up fairly quickly. Judges have seemed to start punishing that type of fighting lately.

I think RDA won, but 48-47 for Felder isn't "insane"

When Yamasaki and Mazzagatti were in their "prime" the UFC were able to get them removed from refereeing their fights. This Chris Lee guy clearly has some serious brain damage, can't the UFC do something to have him removed also?
While bad judging isn't as "dangerous" as bad refereeing, it can still have some terrible effects on a fighters career after a couple bad decisions. Surely something can be done about this guy?

Back