The "Conor has no ground game" theory

WTF are you talking about?
720cb99b7cc182f08eaf6cb3af2dd960.gif

CONOR BLESS

Lol, I bet you can't even legitimately name the guy he's choking or his grappling credentials either. Bum fights in local orgs does not equate to fighting the best guys in the world in the UFC.

Now you are just nitpicking

Did you just compare Nog's BJJ with Conor's? Bwahaha look at their records or better yet watch their fights, Nog is light years ahead of Cannor on the ground.
Look at the dude's name. You'll understand right away the dumbfuckery you bothered to respond to, lol.

Did you just compare Nog's BJJ with Conor's? Bwahaha look at their records or better yet watch their fights, Nog is light years ahead of Cannor on the ground.

Was being sarcastic.Just pointing out that no matter how good u are when ur going against a top level bjj guy anyone can get caught especially if ur in recovery mode

Oh so you're saying Siver's ground game IS on the same level of RDA, Khabib, Edgar and Alvarez?

I'll wait for your answer. I'd love to hear your input on that.
Not at the same level. But Siver is legit as fuck and Conor "Notorious One" just fucked that ass so badly

Lol, I bet you can't even legitimately name the guy he's choking or his grappling credentials either. Bum fights in local orgs do not equate to fighting the best guys in the world in the UFC.

He is a black belt.

I bet most of you don't know that. With you being one of them.

Now you are just nitpicking
I can put my brother in that same choke in about 20 seconds and he outweighs me by about 35lbs. I can't do the same thing to any competent grappler in the UFC 35lbs BELOW my weight.

Conor choking out a bum isn't the same thing as choking out a true Judoka, BJJ practitioner or Sambo player. If you truly think so, I think my work is done here.

#SweetSweetExposure

Not at the same level. But Siver is legit as fuck and Conor "Notorious One" just fucked that ass so badly

The siver thing shows just how much retarded hate conor actually gets.Cub beats him and deserves a title shot (which he didnt get )after siver was giving him all sorts of trouble.Conor walks thru him and beats him down and yet it was a gimme fight

LOL at "swept Nate."

Nate pulled guard in the waning seconds of the round. Anyone who believes otherwise is just wrong. That's all.

Conor's in the UFC. His ground game is passable among elites, so it's good enough.

LOL at "swept Nate."

Nate pulled guard in the waning seconds of the round. Anyone who believes otherwise is just wrong. That's all.

Conor's in the UFC. His ground game is passable among elites, so it's good enough.

Guess Joe rogan,eddie bravo and schaub are all wrong when they were breaking it down and said he swept him with an x guard

Nah i saw the fight and sean shelby said it was the fight that convinced them that conors ground game was good enough for the ufc
Yeah I kinda doubt that. Kinda HIGHLY doubt that, lol. You didn't even know who the hell Conor was until the Poirier fight buildup.

Back