The 'Concentrate Girl' Saga, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by K++s
Hmmmm...

Anything new happen on this one, Clifford?

i got really drunk one night in the city, and my friend was like, "dude, call lindsay." i was borderline passing out, and he dialed the number and tossed me the phone. i went on to deliver what her and her friends described as the most horribly perverted, disgusting, inhuman, disrespectful, vile, offensive message in the history of voice mail. i was saying something about having herpes, cumming on her face, her having lesions on her face, and me shaving my pubic hair. i kind of forgot about it until the next saturday, they called me up to try to pwn me. only problem was, i didn't give a fuck, so i flipped it around on lindsay making it look like she was the sick freak for keeping the message and playing it for her friends instead of deleting it.

then the next day i felt a little bad, so i apologized for the message. she's drunken dialed me a few times since.

OH!! i also recently found out that she lost her v-card at 23 to a 31 year old. supposedly he played her really bad to. this is great - now i can try to hook up with her again, but tell her this time there is no kissing, AND i won't touch her vagina with my hands or mouth, because she's had too much cock in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back