The 'Concentrate Girl' Saga, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencikiss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And finally, part III.

So the end of senior year rolls around, and all parties involved graduate from college. That summer, I was going to be spending the month of July in Europe. Two nights before I was leaving, Jared had a couple of people over cause his parents were out of town. Lindsay and myself were two of these people. Everyone is sitting on the back patio, boozing, and smoking butts, telling jokes and stories. Lindsay goes into a story about how when her mother was prego with her, there was a 50% chance Lindsay was going to be born a Midget. Everyone giggles a little at this story, save myself. I let out the loudest, most obnoxious laugh ever. And I couldn

It is hilarious how much she wanted to prove to you she was a slut. Did she eventually lose that cherry? If she was looking good after losing the weight and lost the cherry I would have hit it even with all the pyscho bullshit.
The Jew part was absolutely classic

Great story Spenci, it is so very true at least in my previous experiences that the worse you treat certain women the more they want you. Not all but it does work on a lot. They can't fucking stand it that you don't respect them and that you don't think that they have the golden Vag. The whole "you cannot kiss me on the lips because you're dirty - you blew Hands" line had me in stitches. Nicely done.

You secretly love her don't you?

Spence, you're going to marry this broad, and we all know it.

LMAO Spencikiss, in some respects you have been a total asshole. In other respects you are definatly the man. Either way you are born to entertain.

spenci that fuckin story kicks ass man....

"because you're a jew."

LMFAO!!!!!!

The funny thing is that you just know that "Lindseykiss" is registered over at some soap opera message board telling everyone how she played this dork named Spencer and she's expecting him to give in and call her back before the summer is over, while all of her girls post shit like "OMG you used the 'victimized/low self esteem' gimmick to play him! That's so classic! Guys are dumb!"

Yup. I hear the weddin bells already. At least you can cover your inevitable bald spot with a Yamulke after the wedding. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by nolimits
it's starting to sound that way, isn't it?

Time to play therapist:

I believe that Spencikiss' problem is that notwithstanding that he loves her with the purity of the driven snow, he knows that she is too good for him and if they hook up, it is only a matter of time before she realizes the truth and dumps him on his ass. Therefore, in order to protect himself, he has convinced himself that he truly hates her but when he is drunk, those rationalizations fall apart and his true feelings are shown... He has also subordinated the purity of his love by trying to continually view Lindsay as a purely sexual object.

This fucking trilogy is Matrix-like in the level of diasppointment the finale brought. It turns out that Spenci is ultimately madly in love with this girl, he's just afraid to face the feelings.

you HAVE to hang out with this girl one more time to assure that this story will have an epilogue...

i'm just bummed you didn't blow on her face dude... that would have been fuckin classic...

you best call this fuckin hoodrat heeb and get us a fuckin part 4!!!!

Actually, it's become a game, to see how big of a scumbag I can possibly be, and still have her hook up with me. Thus far, I have not found a limit.

And it's not that I hate her, I just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back