The complicated case of being a sherdogger

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We are the people who can bench 350, are shredded, master of every martial arts and the ultimate version alphaness and the highest specy of human kind that has ever lived, who fucks on the first date.

Also we are the people who spend Valentine's Day with our wives and their boyfriends, who live in mom's basement and spend time talking shit about fighters while eating cheetos and smelling like grandma's panties.

What are we?
What is the true meaning of being a Sherdogger?
What is Sherdog?

I think I have a milder case of sherdoggism.

I'm just the guy that stays up way too late on sherdog and then when I have to get up early in the morning I curse my lack of discipline and you guys for being too interesting...

1405c7a43f3485be46b121854f411532.jpg

Girlfriend: “Is fighting all you guys talk about?”
Me: “Naw, we talk about all kinds of shit.”
Gf: “What kind of people are there?”
Me: “All sorts of people.”
Gf: “Who are you interacting with right now?”
Me: “Um... a couple of cats and a paper clip, I think?”

That’s basically Sherdog.

Girlfriend: “Is fighting all you guys talk about?”
Me: “Naw, we talk about all kinds of shit.”
Gf: “What kind of people are there?”
Me: “All sorts of people.”
Gf: “Who are you interacting with right now?”
Me: “Um... a couple of cats and a paper clip, I think?”

That’s basically Sherdog.

I was at a concert about 6 months ago when this went down.

Me: Why do you think that hot chick is with that soyboy?
Gf: What's a soyboy?
Me: It's a...
Gf: Stay off those FUCKING FORUMS!

#1 rule of Sherdog, you don't talk about the dog outside these doors, unless of course you want woman fighting over you..

We are the people who can bench 350, are shredded, master of every martial arts and the ultimate version alphaness and the highest specy of human kind that has ever lived, who fucks on the first date.

Also we are the people who spend Valentine's Day with our wives and their boyfriends, who live in mom's basement and spend time talking shit about fighters while eating cheetos and smelling like grandma's panties.

What are we?
What is Sherdog?

All different people from all walks of life and backgrounds from basement dwellers to penthouse rollers with common and different beliefs from politics to religion to fighters who we cheer or boo brought together because of our love, like, or casual viewing of mma. A Sherdogger is who's ever reading this...

-paynebringer

Last edited:
Often when my wife and I are chilling together, I'm reading teh Dog and she's doing whatever the fuck she does, I'll burst out in random laughter. Every time she asks me "What's funny?" and the answer is always the same.

"Stupid shit on Sherdog."

What are we?
What is Sherdog?

Sherdoggers are an enigma wrapped in a mystery, stuffed into a burrito smothered in queso served with a side of pizza rolls.

Back