The complaints about wmma going into 228

Were completely unjustified. Every fight delivered. A barn burner, two beat downs, 1 TKO, 1 straight KO, and two exciting contenders for the strawweight division. Is Sherdog ever going to stop complaining about women?

Rose's title reign is approaching it's end.

most of the viewers went in to the PPV with low expectations and the card blew us away with fun finishes and barn burners

It's mostly virgin nerds and sex offenders who enjoy watching women fight and getting knocked out.

When it’s good we like it. When it’s bad we don’t like it. Sounds sensible to me.
Feel that way about MMA in general and not just WMMA; when a men's fight involves nothing but wall-and-stall or lay-and-pray, I'd complain about it too.

It's mostly virgin nerds and sex offenders who enjoy watching women fight and getting knocked out.

They clearly aren’t the hella hetero-Uber alpha males that dig seeing ripped sweaty men roll around on the ground together.

Sherdog's WMMA fans

1*Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

4wvoNOV.jpg

FATWLpu.jpg

Gordo_Friki.jpeg

"You're just a sexist pig who's insecure because these women would kick your ass. Now excuse while I go and have sex with a My Little Pony doll that I've cut a hole in while I watch videos of Joana J"

Glad you enjoyed it.

However most fans dont care about WMMA.
It lowers the quality of every card for them and they stop buying it.

WMMA keeps UFC in a decline. It will keep going down in PPV sales until they stop WMMA or keeps it on seperate cards for those who are interested in lower level womens MMA.

When it’s good we like it. When it’s bad we don’t like it. Sounds sensible to me.

Except I've heard people ripping this card for months because of wmma even though all the fights were good on paper (except Shevchenko vs. Montano, which still promised a beatdown).

Sherdog's WMMA fans

1*Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

4wvoNOV.jpg

FATWLpu.jpg

Gordo_Friki.jpeg

"You're just a sexist pig who's insecure because these women would kick your ass. Now excuse while I go and have sex with a My Little Pony doll that I've cut a hole in while I watch videos of Joana J"

I can feel the bitterness deep in your bum soul. Let it out and live a life in peace.

They were massive fucking mismatches between top tier fighters in their division lol...if KKs striking didn't show you why some of us dislike WMMA then I don't know what else to tell you. I don't want to see some gremlin looking dude KO a KK though.

She got rocked early and I don't think ever came back to her senses. All the skill in the world couldn't have saved her from that demolishing from Andrade. It was more of a styles-make-fights-make-beatdowns-sometimes situation.

One event equals the new standard for WMMA.

While I’m not against it i find it strange that for it to exist it has to be men that accept and enjoy it rather than more women.

Should all fans of other sports be forced to watch the female versions?

Yeah that Montano/Shevchenko fight really delivered ....
Imagine Suarez' performance combined with Andrade's performance and that's probably what would've occured, had that fight happened.
BronzeClearcutGrub-size_restricted.gif

ConsciousPleasantAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

IgnorantDistortedBovine-size_restricted.gif

Suarez and Andrade are 2 of the few women who separate themselves from the other women in their respective skill.
Suarez wrestling and Andrade power exchange.Its fun to watch.

Back