The commentators laughing about the tweets in the main event was so distracting

Tweeting during a fight is lame. Twitter is lame. Nobody cares what Jon the Pulse Jones has to say. Fight was garbage but this shit will only incentivize constant tweet-one-upping where fighters try too hard to be comedians.

I know there's been alot of threads complaining about the tweets during fights, but i don't know if the commentators ever reacted this hard to the tweets? During a fight?

Jones tweet something, commentators laugh and talks about it for a while, then Francis tweets something and they joke and laugh even harder. That shit was distracting to say the least. For someone who's actively trying to ignore the tweets, they made me look at it.

Lighten up princess

I'm a little torn because the fight was boring and Jones' tweet was for sure the highlight. On the other hand, the commentators should be professional, focus on the fight and pretend the action is riveting

Maybe play up the fact that HW fights can end suddenly? Bring up Rosenstruick vs Overeem?

I'm a little torn because the fight was boring and Jones' tweet was for sure the highlight. On the other hand, the commentators should be professional, focus on the fight and pretend the action is riveting

Maybe play up the fact that HW fights can end suddenly? Bring up Rosenstruick vs Overeem?

Yeah I didn't mind that.

Tweets from random ass celebrities scoring rounds and talking about jabs and picking someone apart when they've never thrown a punch in their life. That stuff is annoying as hell.

Back