the clip we want to see: dana scolding colton for ignoring sponsor

Best part of the fight. Guy was like "whatever, I'm celebrating". Still don't really care for Colton, but that was pretty cool. Bike's ugly, who wants to ride a glittery bike?

And how long til we get a UFC event that doesn't drop Couture's name all night? Enough already.

You neckbeards are worse than a 12 year old high maintenance girlfriend. That was his biggest accomplishment in his life and was thinking holy shit wtf. You people will amount to nothing so get the fuck off your high horse.

This

To me - not a big deal. To the UFC and Harley - a big deal.

Exactly, and I would have wanted to see the backstage video (maybe Dana's next vlog?) where he WILL tell Colton off. You don't treat sponsors that way.

Did anyone catch at the end where they were showing that Harley and Goldberg was "Colton Smith CAN'T WAIT to drive his new harley davidson" and went on to read the sales pitch from harley about the bike etc. That was just funny, everyone could see Colton was not too interested in the bike.

I'm pretty sure Dana gave him a tongue lashing, you don't embarrass sponsors like that.

The guy was excited Dana just did his job,,, no big deal

That was flatout annoying. All the damn jogging and bouncing everywhere, ignoring the sponser...im like, goid time for a piss.

You guy's are dumb. Guy just had probably the biggest moment in his life and just achieved his dream. Of course he's jumping around thanking everyone and not paying attention to some stupid Harley guy.

that 'stupid' Harley guy is a major sponsor of the company he just got employed by.

Oh man hes young, in the big leagues and star struck .. who gives a fuck. It wasn't intentional.

Good luck to Colton getting sponsorship in the future.

Not a big deal, this time. I'm sure the finalists in the future will get briefed on how to act after the fight from now on though.

The guy was elated, and just won the biggest fight of his life. He wasn't turning his back on the guy to piss him off, he turned his back on him because he didn't realize how he was supposed to act.

Brock & Budweiser was a big deal. This isn't.

that 'stupid' Harley guy is a major sponsor of the company he just got employed by.

Who gives a shit if the guy lost focus on where he should be looking idiot. These are fighters not fucking ballerinas. Wow some of these threads incredibly lack brain cells. IF it was an intentional snub then sure go ahead and rain hell on him but its a young kid thrown into the limelight..its a pretty sure bet he will be reminded on proper procedure and etiquette next time around.

As a matter of fact I would wager that Harley rep noted the kids behavior but understood why it happened and isnt pissing his diapers like you guys.

You would think a military guy would be the last one to act like that.

Who gives a shit if the guy lost focus on where he should be looking idiot. These are fighters not fucking ballerinas. Wow some of these threads incredibly lack brain cells. IF it was an intentional snub then sure go ahead and rain hell on him but its a young kid thrown into the limelight..its a pretty sure bet he will be reminded on proper procedure and etiquette next time around.

As a matter of fact I would wager that Harley rep noted the kids behavior but understood why it happened and isnt pissing his diapers like you guys.

I didn't say he did anything wrong, so why you're calling me an idiot is beyond me. I was just stating that Harley is an important sponsor and not just some guy.

Reading comprehension, get some before you start name calling.

Really is not a big deal, i'm surprised he turned his back on someone directly speaking to him. I'm sure he never did that to his drill seargant. But yeah information overload will make you do dumb stuff. Still do not like the guy though.

I fully respect that Harley is a huge deal and what happened should not have happened. If Dana was really on his job he would have had the men fully drilled beforehand to know the FIRST objective after winning was going to be paying tribute to the sponsors,EVEN if they had to rehearse it. It was a slip up by a very excited fighter. He learned his lesson after this, i'm sure.

What really bothers me is how some people have this orgiastic thrill about wanting to see this guy reamed out by Dana White. I swear, the way some of you actually worship this man, who in my opinion, is starting to be a hindrance to the growth of the UFC, is a bit creepy.

That was rude and unprofessional. Guy needed to sit still for 2 fucking seconds and pay attention to what was going on.

Back