The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You’re Not Being Told (Article)

Do You Trust what the Main Stream Media Tells You?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 97.9%

• Total voters
You're worthless, just like your toolbag buddy up there. Both of you come into my threads and do nothing but bitch and moan, every single time. Neither of you bring a single shred of intelligence in any thread you pollute, none.

the fact that you've addressed several of my points as "childish" rather than taking issue with the content, is telling.

I keep triggering both of you fools with legit facts and sources in which you can't dispute, so you take the liberal way and wine and moan and say "He's an idiot. He's a shit poster". Wrong, the both of you bums are shit posters. I'm going to keep making "shit" threads on your bums ass liberal sides corruption. You better get used to it.

the irony.

find a single time i have ever called you an idiot or shit poster. you cant. im super condescending to you, but thats the worst of what i do.

you on the other hand, have outright insulted me on numerous occasions, rather than addressing the points that i attempt to make. the exact thing that youre accusing me of lol.

That seems more like a media problem because I was unaware. Doesnt matter what side of the aisle it comes from tho, it's wrong and illegal

could you be more specific about a "media problem?"

thats kind of what i was implying.

Back