The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You’re Not Being Told (Article)

Do You Trust what the Main Stream Media Tells You?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 97.9%

• Total voters

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The CIA has a history of coluding with the Washington Post, and other news outlets, dating back to 1977 and most likely earlier.

I find it very interesting, given this report, that the Washington Post keeps breaking these stories with no real source yet they're working so closely with the CIA.

This article shows you the lengths our government will go, including controlling the media, to influence its citizens.

DECEMBER 21, 2016

By Carey Wedler

According to an unsubstantiated article by the Washington Post, anonymous CIA officials have confirmed that the Russian government hacked the United States election to favor Donald Trump. Though it’s entirely possible the Russian government attempted to influence the election, the Post has been widely criticized — for the second time in a month — for its failure to follow basic journalistic practices. Nevertheless, the narrative is sticking.

But the outlet’s behind-the-scenes relationship with the CIA is nothing new. In 2013, a conflict of interest arose shortly after Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, purchased the newspaper. As the Nation reported at the time:

"[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs."
As this occurred, a petition calling on the Washington Post to disclose its new ties to the CIA when reporting on the agency garnered 30,000 signatures. According to the RootsforAction petition:

"The Post often does reporting on CIA activities. The coverage should include full disclosure that the owner of the Washington Post is also the main owner of Amazon — and Amazon is now gaining huge profits directly from the CIA."

Robert McChesney of the Institute for Public Accuracy pointed out the glaring conflict of interest:

If some official enemy of the United States had a comparable situation—say the owner of the dominant newspaper in Caracas was getting $600 million in secretive contracts from the Maduro government—the Post itself would lead the howling chorus impaling that newspaper and that government for making a mockery of a free press. It is time for the Post to take a dose of its own medicine.

In its most recent article on the CIA’s claims of a Russian hack, the Post made no mention of its ties to the CIA. But while this connection calls into serious question the validity of a newspaper that claims to be a purveyor of “great journalism,” the connections are not enough to prove nefarious collaboration.

Unfortunately, however, history reveals actual collusion between the CIA and news outlets, including the Washington Post.

In 1977, Carl Bernstein, a former Post journalist, wrote about the CIA’s efforts to infiltrate the news media, often with the assistance of top management at the papers. In total, Bernstein reported, over 400 journalists were involved:

To continue reading:

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/12/cia-washington-post-russia-youre-not-told.html

did you believe the fbi when they were calling for clinton investigations? and then when they dropped them....conspiracy right?

would you believe the fbi and cia had they said a clinton election win was being influenced by the russians? of course you would. youre being led around by the nose by partisan media. as long as its saying things that you like.

trump loses via ec....revolution! trump wins via ec...."wellllll actually the ec is a genius system blah blah blah" the same things from your overly frequent threads.

There's so so so so much we don't know.

It's a shame.

did you believe the fbi when they were calling for clinton investigations? and then when they dropped them....conspiracy right?

would you believe the fbi and cia had they said a clinton election win was being influenced by the russians? of course you would. youre being led around by the nose by partisan media. as long as its saying things that you like.

trump loses via ec....revolution! trump wins via ec...."wellllll actually the ec is a genius system blah blah blah" the same things from your overly frequent threads.

Well, regarding the Clinton investigations, there was proof, and she admitted to having a private server, then they admitted wikileaks was a real thing. Also, the FBI found more classified information on Anthony Weiners laptop. So the FBI had every right to investigate Clinton. Anyone else in that situation would have went to jail.

Regarding the Washington Post releasing information with sources close to the CIA but not a direct source, then finding out how close the CIA and Jeff Bezos are working together, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Lastly, I'm just smacking your dumb ass in the face with more FACTS you broke bum.

Anyone else in that situation would have went to jail.

do you happen to know which other secretaries of state had a private server? i didnt think so.

Regarding the Washington Post releasing information with sources close to the CIA but not a direct source, then finding out how close the CIA and Jeff Bezos are working together, where there's smoke, there's fire.

kinda like deep throat and bob woodward?

Lastly, I'm just smacking your dumb ass in the face with more FACTS you broke bum.

whoa. yea you've really been handling me. you should make a thread about it. how old are you, 17?

do you happen to know which other secretaries of state had a private server? i didnt think so.

kinda like deep throat and bob woodward?

whoa. yea you've really been handling me. how old are you, 17?

Your arguments are childish.

The CIA has a history of coluding with the Washington Post, and other news outlets, dating back to 1977 and most likely earlier.

I find it very interesting, given this report, that the Washington Post keeps breaking these stories with no real source yet they're working so closely with the CIA.

This article shows you the lengths our government will go, including controlling the media, to influence its citizens.
Another whining thread frim a shit poster with a yellow card.

Move along folks

Asking whether you trust the MSM is like asking whether you like Hollywood movies. It's not specific enough.

Asking whether you trust the MSM is like asking whether you like Hollywood movies. It's not specific enough.

sure it is. the msm is media that you dont agree with. so...poll is pointless.

sure it is. the msm is media that you dont agree with. so...poll is pointless.

But....I always thought the whole point of news was to wrap me in a nice blanket of confirmation bias. That's why I get my news from Infowars and Breitbart. I agree with them, so it must be true.

Good, note it down with your crayon. Good idea.

condie rice

theres you one with private email. no jail.

do you know the other cabinet members who've done the same thing as clinton? i didnt think so. no jail for them either. no outrage for them.

condie rice

theres you one with private email. no jail.

do you know the other cabinet members who've done the same thing as clinton? i didnt think so. no jail for them either. no outrage for them.

Private email is not the point. You're skating the subject and showing your ignorance runs deep.

Deport them all. I'm tired of all the insecure security forces. People should secure the land not hired people.

sent classified material as well. but you didnt know that either, and likely wont accept being informed.

I'm not going over the facts of the Clinton Email scandal again. Everyone knows the truth. Quit your bullshit.

How come votes aren't public?

Back