the chunks in protein drink

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Shoob**, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoob**

Shoob** Banned Banned

So I have a protein powder: and whenever i try to mix it in a bottle there are always little chunks on the surface, like a large amount, and I was wondering, if i just eat that part because its too thick to drink, do I still get good volume of potein from the powder, or do I have to fully stir it for the protein to work???? THank you sherdog!

what im basically saying is the protein activated when it is mixed, in comparison (not going to actually do this) but if i just ate the same amount of protein powder with a spoon that i use in the drink, would I get the same amount of protein thank you sherdog

2. Mooney

Mooney Blue Belt

3. Shoob**

Shoob** Banned Banned

4. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

If you could find a way to stomach a couple of scoops of protein powder without water, you would get the same nutritional value from that protein powder as if you drank it in water.

5. turbozed

turbozed Red Belt

Think about protein powder like any other food. Like steak for instance: If you were to grind up that steak and put it in your shake, and there were chunks of steak floating on top, it'd still be the same damn steak with the same nutritional value.

6. XTrainer

XTrainer Red Belt

OK, I just saw your thread in S&P. You need to read all the stickies in the training forum before making more threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.