The Chronicles of Floyd "Money" Mayweather - Highlights

I think...no wait I KNOW hes waaay overrated as a fighter but like RJJ i wont dispute that hes talented

I've heard in the past that he ducks fighters ... I'm sure of it now.
And I predicted that he might pull the retirement trick against Pac ...

I'm not a PBF fan but he'll eventually beat Pac by decision.

Mayweather is one of the reasons people have turned their back on boxing. Not because he's boring, and he really is, but because he dodges top competition yet has the biggest mouth and claims to be greater than Ali and Robinson.

I'm not a PBF fan but he'll eventually beat Pac by decision.

i dont think he has enough reach to keep pacman off of him,and pac holds the record for punches thrown and landed in alot of the weightclasses hes campaigned in(for the record IT WAS the amount of punches that cotto couldnt handle)

Great video. I don't care if people call him a coward or a ducker or whatever. As a boxing fan, his skills are incredible and something truly special and I am glad I got to see him at his best and will study tape of him long after he's gone. The man is a Master Boxer.

Great video. I don't care if people call him a coward or a ducker or whatever. As a boxing fan, his skills are incredible and something truly special and I am glad I got to see him at his best and will study tape of him long after he's gone. The man is a Master Boxer.

I agree with this completely.

No doubt he's a great boxer, but it's just too hard to enjoy his fights with all the trash talks prior to them. Mayweather is an entertainer and not a fighter. he wasn't blessed with a heart of a warrior.

You can't beat someone you won't fight.

antoinedodsondumb.gif

this dude needs to fight pacman or stfu

why would anyone care about all the cans he has smashed or how much money he has made when there is a clear contender whom he is obviously ducking

Back