The Chinese invasion is here

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Every Chinese fighter has impressed and even the ones that lost so far have looked impressive in their losses.

They’re improving at a ridiculously fast rate we may have another super power in the mix with USA, Brazil, and Russia leading the charge, IMO.

With news of a UFC Performance Institute being built in China, I expect a rise of Chinese upstarts in the UFC.

Yeah, I'm enjoying seeing them evolve.

Would be cool to see a chinese champ or two.

Yeah its insane to see how far they've come in so little time. The talent was dreadful the first event in China.

Compare it to the Mexican talent the UFC has been trying to build up since about 2012. No ones really stood out except Yair, maybe Alejandro Perez.

These Chinese fighters are freaks. Weili Zhang is a future champ.

Weili Zhang could beat Rose. Come at me.

Would still get beat by Tatiana though.

I’d like to see Weili fight Maycee Barber. That would be violent as fuck. Weili had a masterful performance tonight.

I know it's only for third place but Europe>Russia. Objectively I mean.

Last edited:
Well Sanshou/Sanda which is huge in China is one of the best styles to know if you plan on going to MMA. Its basically kickboxing with takedowns.

With time China will be up there with Russians in the lower weightclasses. I dont understand why they would dump the flyweight division if they plan to make it big in china though.

I’ll give them about 5 more years. It takes about 5-10 years to train BJJ and earn a black belt, now that MMA is getting so much exposure in China.

Wrestling will keep them from reaching the top.

The Chinese fighters are improving at a fast rate and MMA is gaining popularity in China in a few years we’ll see a ton of. New Chinese talent.

Yeah, I'm enjoying seeing them evolve.
tenor.gif

China GOAT MMA country

Can't watch but my buddy provides some pbp. He mentioned usada and that some of the chinese are "pimply".

I’d like to see Weili fight Maycee Barber. That would be violent as fuck. Weili had a masterful performance tonight.
Wei has nearly 20 Pro fights. Maycee ain't ready..

Maycee is future, weili is now

Back