The champs dropping out sure makes it hard on McGoat

ScottNM

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I hope one day a champ will take on Conor from the get go. So tired of the drama. I was so looking foward to watching RDA being face planted around the 3 round. Now we got on this drama and for what??? Conor will maul Diaz by end of third round. Belts, it about the belts.

Its about the pay checks. And they are all whimps.

Cannot add this to another thread with the same sentiment ?.
If you're not saying anything new, why create another thread ?.

Mcdouche is gonna be raped papi and the beauty of it is that zombies like you are not ready at all to see that shit. For the first time he is gonna be fighting somebody his size and the best part is that Diaz got raped by RDA so , if you do the math....
When Mcdouche gets destroyed by Diaz guys like you are gonna come up with the most idiotic excuses that Sherdog has ever seen.... Jesus!! I can't wait , i'm gonna enjoy this.

"makes it hard on 'McGoat'"?

Yeah, must be real hard for him getting to handpick which opponent will roll off their couch to fight him whilst sucking in their beer belly the whole time.

Yeah, must be real hard for him getting to handpick which opponent will roll off their couch to fight him whilst sucking in their beer belly the whole time.

At least we're not having any more of this..

UFC-151-Cancelled.jpg

Nate Diaz and Chad Mendes have beer bellies lol

TS creams over Conor. TS makes thread to talk about how he creams over Conor. TS has a join date less than a year.

Nothing to see here folks, is normal.

I hope one day a champ will take on Conor from the get go. So tired of the drama. I was so looking foward to watching RDA being face planted around the 3 round. Now we got on this drama and for what??? Conor will maul Diaz by end of third round. Belts, it about the belts.
Fucking White Belts

Apparently the old timers need the reality check. Again old ladies, Conor was/will be in the ring for fight night for both Aldo and RDA. If that is white belt reality, than I feel pround that you can also be beat in typing.

Back