The Chael Sonnen Documentary: West Linn Gangster

Yes. He was one of the few wrestle-boxers that at least tried to fight. Which, honestly speaking...cost him a MW title. He could have cruised to a decision win in that last round vs Anderson in that first fight, but instead he actually tried to fight...not LNP.

You know thats a good point -he always annoyed me but he could have won that AS fight via L&P like so many other wrestlers do. Props and he is way funnier than McGregor who acts all jokey but is really just an angry lil aryan.

Would've watched if it didn't have that horrible music blasting all over everything else.

Whoever made it probably thinks it's all gold and it couldn't be better. Well, let me be the first to tell you, it sucks. It sucks and I suggest you keep your day job, Mr. Document editor. If you don't have a day job? Get one, anything that has nothing to do with video editing.

I actually like 50% of the names on that list.

MMA won't trigger me, been on here too long, nothing you could say that I don't already know, and likely could word it better than you.

Only insults against the Cowboys have been able to "trigger" me online. It's been a long hard 21 years :(

MMA won't trigger me, been on here too long, nothing you could say that I don't already know, and likely could word it better than you.

Only insults against the Cowboys have been able to "trigger" me online. It's been a long hard 21 years :(

Oh now I remember, you're the IQ guy.

:>

A mouthy cheater short on morals who intentionally appeals to the young pro wrestling fanbase in MMA.

What's not to love?!

A mouthy cheater short on morals who intentionally appeals to the young pro wrestling fanbase in MMA.

What's not to love?!

The only possible reasons to not like Chael is because he's trolled you or you're angry at his fanbase. Those are the only 2 possibilities that exist.

The only possible reasons to not like Chael is because he's trolled you or you're angry at his fanbase. Those are the only 2 possibilities that exist.

Yes, there's no way anyone against PEDs would hate a career juicer who still jokes about it. It's only cuz he trolled their jimmies and triggered their rustles! Right!

You forgot my IQ is over 9000?

I took that as seriously as I took your Lord Chael's declaration that he was only using banned substances to impregnate his wife when they were trying to conceive.

I took that as seriously as I took your Lord Chael's declaration that he was only using banned substances to impregnate his wife when they were trying to conceive.

Well you gon' learn today

Yes, there's no way anyone against PEDs would hate a career juicer who still jokes about it. It's only cuz he trolled their jimmies and triggered their rustles! Right!

Remember when Chael pleaded guilty to real estate fraud? He was just trolling those home owners. You remember when he took a plea-bargain and turned states evidence against his business partners....he was just trolling organized crime. Remember when he perjured himself on the witness stand at his PED hearing in CA...just trolling the judicial system.

It's almost like trolling is the same as being shitty.... huh....

And here I thought it was only for cool kids bored of benching 250 and banging 10s.

"there were years my father didn't even make a 100 grand"

Chael Sonnen
West Linn Gangsta

Back