The Chael Sonnen Documentary: West Linn Gangster

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Chael P - All American, role model, father, champion, Republican, licensed realtor and basically clean.

Enjoy. #Chael2016

Daddy is back

I miss Chael, truthfully. His trash talk is milestones better than Conor's in my opinion.

Sorry Amigo. The "bloom is off the rose"....

2yxnlh0.jpg

Conor is nothing compared to the Lord.
What I don't understand is, a lot of people said he was never a good fighter or that he was very mediocre. The dude beat a couple top 5's in Okami and Marquardt. He dominated Brian Stann, went up in weight and tapped Shogun, took it to Anderson twice, and won a competitive fight with our current MW champion. Yeah, Chael was a good fighter, and the best trash talker to ever grace the octagon.

It's time for Chael to fight again.

Hopefully Vs a Brazillian.

What I don't understand is, a lot of people said he was never a good fighter or that he was very mediocre. The dude beat a couple top 5's in Okami and Marquardt. He dominated Brian Stann, went up in weight and tapped Shogun, took it to Anderson twice, and won a competitive fight with our current MW champion. Yeah, Chael was a good fighter and the best trash talker to ever grace the octagon.

Those people are borderline mentally challenged to be honest. Saying Chael was never any good is just stupid.
Three 10-8 rounds against Anderson and total domination during his run (2nd UFC run) up until that point. Many people also called him boring - I just don't see it. Straight forward, chin down, hands up, double leg and beat you up is not boring imo. It's a fucking fighter.

Cool HL. He's one of my favorite fighters of all time, and I can't wait to see him fight again (and build the fight).

add convicted criminal and juicer
You've been here since 2008. I'm inclined to believe some of your favorite fighters were probably juiced as well. No excuses for Chael, just merely pointing out the fact that he fought in the 2000-2013ish era which ran rampant with PEDs.

Cool HL. He's one of my favorite fighters of all time, and I can't wait to see him fight again (and build the fight).

Good to see some posters with some common sense left after being on Sherdog for over 10 years.

:>

What I don't understand is, a lot of people said he was never a good fighter or that he was very mediocre. The dude beat a couple top 5's in Okami and Marquardt. He dominated Brian Stann, went up in weight and tapped Shogun, took it to Anderson twice, and won a competitive fight with our current MW champion. Yeah, Chael was a good fighter, and the best trash talker to ever grace the octagon.
"won" a competitive fight against our current middleweight champion.

"won" a competitive fight against our current middleweight champion.
I had it 29-28 Chael, as did many people. It was a very competitive fight where neither fighter had a huge advantage. Thought Chael took rounds 1 and 3, and that's hardly a controversial perspective to fathom. Maybe you had Bisping. Yay for you.

I wouldn't call that a documentary
More like a reminder that chael is the man

Back