The Catholic Patriarchs Of Syria and Jerusalem realease statement... MUST READ!

We... condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons. We raise our voices to affirm the following:

1. This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the UN Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereign country, member of the UN.
  2. It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way.
  3. The allegations of the USA and other countries that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that is unjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence.
  4. The timing of this unjustified aggression against Syria, when the independent International Commission for Inquiry was about to start its work in Syria, undermines of the work of this commission.
More here: http://syriacpatriarchate.org/2018/...x-syrian-orthodox-and-greek-melkite-catholic/

It's all lies people. Stop falling for it.

We cannot trust the word of Catholic Priests in that part of the world. Im sorry but we know jack about them. We just going to have to wait for what the CIA/NSA or any of our intelligence agencies say. That is what they are for. They are this countries eyes and ears and tongues. The only people we, the rest of the people, can reliably, and reasonably trust is our Government.

...ah, ok. I'm still waiting for their statement on the atrocities of the 'Crusades' and 'The Spanish Inquisition'. The Catholic church killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children. All promoted by the Pope, and I'm Catholic.

Hahaha!
What silly nonsense is this?

Religious people say something I agree with, answer A.
Religious people say something I disagree with, answer B.

There is no reason to think that they are being honest. MARXIST Pope Francis probably shoved his fist up their asses and made them say it.

The Roman Catholic Pope doesn't hold much sway in Orthodox circles.

In before the war mongers paint them all as kiddy diddlers.
Can you point to many war mongers? I saw Rational Poster supporting the bombing, and a couple other people. The big majority here seems to be against the bombing, or at most saw it as a necessary evil.

In before the war mongers paint them all as kiddy diddlers.

Referring to Catholics as kiddie-fiddlers is as redundant as calling politicians corrupt, or Muslims retarded.

Why state the obvious?;)

Referring to Catholics as kiddie-fiddlers is as redundant as calling politicians corrupt, or Muslims retarded.

Why state the obvious?;)
Especially considering they're "patriarchs" in the Middle East. Oof.

We cannot trust the word of Catholic Priests in that part of the world. Im sorry but we know jack about them. We just going to have to wait for what the CIA/NSA or any of our intelligence agencies say. That is what they are for. They are this countries eyes and ears and tongues. The only people we, the rest of the people, can reliably, and reasonably trust is our Government.

{<jordan}

Elite-level Trolling. Well played, sir.

We just going to have to wait for what the CIA/NSA or any of our intelligence agencies say.
With all we know, that is a new level of dumb.

That is what they are for.
No, lemming.

39bc9ee3c29b7ce46745a0e2a02ea837.jpg

They are this countries eyes and ears and tongues.
That is not even English.

The only people we, the rest of the people, can reliably, and reasonably trust is our Government.
LOL, look at history. And it's not our government as much as agents embedded within our government.

...ah, ok. I'm still waiting for their statement on the atrocities of the 'Crusades' and 'The Spanish Inquisition'. The Catholic church killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children. All promoted by the Pope, and I'm Catholic.
Does the ideological algorithm go off automatically when you see some trigger words or do you use your own thoughts?

There are over 2 million Christians in Syria and just under 1 million Druze and once Assad is gone they will become victims of genocide. So they have good reason to be worried. Plus the likes of Merkel and the 'refugees welcome' brigade will not want them, in fact many on the left probably won't even attempt to hide their delight at the slaughter.

<Huh2> Infantile.
Does the ideological algorithm go off automatically when you see some trigger words or do you use your own thoughts?

So, just to clarify the stupidity of both statements. The two of you agree with the Catholic Patriarchs of Syria in saying that the U.S. and its allies were wrong in bombing the Assad regime in Syria. Chemical attacks by the Syrian government against innocent civilians is acceptable by both you. Got it. That will be filed under the 'special kind of stupid' file.

Last edited:
There are over 2 million Christians in Syria and just under 1 million Druze and once Assad is gone they will become victims of genocide. So they have good reason to be worried. Plus the likes of Merkel and the 'refugees welcome' brigade will not want them, in fact many on the left probably won't even attempt to hide their delight at the slaughter.
Dude this. This all day. The fake SJWs and their neo liberal fools just want what a narrative thay fits their world view . If it means Markle leaving non Muslims to be killed off, then so be it

Majority rule means minority extinction in Middle Eastern countries.

Wasn't always that way, but nowadays, it certainly is. We should be careful about the effects of "democracy" on the Middle East. A benevolent dictator is sometimes the better alternative to an angry mob rule.

Unfortunately, in the case of the Middle East, the dictators are hardly benevolent. Either way, somebody's going to suffer. Is a repressed majority a better alternative to an extinct minority? That's a difficult call to make.

Its sad to see people buying into the staged attack, really sad.

Back