Media The carnage that Valentina brought on Chookagian, praised by the highest of JBG disciples

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My sanguine brethern,

We have been living in difficult days since the implementation of the travesty known as USADA. Championship fights, which used to be the epitome of bloodbath, carnage, and violence, have turned into jab fests and cardio competitions. Even Saint Jones, Slayer of Champions, can't get his sword up and spill blood like he used to do.

With blessed steroids being banned, we have more fighter injuries than ever, and more fights going to decision than ever.

In these dark times, a faint light emerges. It is Valentina Ov Ark, The Executioner. Warfare aficionado Joseph Rogan called her "a fucking assassin", and he could not be more right.

The JBG Himself sent her a salute through one of his most devoted prophets, Lord Mario Yamasaki.

Let this be a reminder to the faithful, although we falter, we will never fail. Let His message, communicated by Lord Yamasaki, imbue us with the will and strength to savour more BLOOD and seek His blessings.

Blessed be,

<{JustBleed}>

That is the best thing I have seen in a long time. I wanted to shit on you, but now I realize I am the one who is shit. Great post bud, Yamasaki bless

Val is a must watch fighter, I can't wait until she slaughter the next soccer mom, probably Calderwood.

5PaFHvh.jpg

Bring him back

I don't agree with your stance on peds but this is a well written post.
<{silvanormal}>

Chookagian didn't get to be a warrior last night IMO

<{1-7}>

let them roid themselves if thats what they want, they´re adults and know the consequences, we don´t want boring af fights and cheaters, if its legal they CAN´T CHEAT

Back