1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social The Buttigieg presidential buzz has penetrated the White House

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by 2fast2see, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Dalarna3 Purple Belt

At least he’s smarter than Kamala.

2. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

A completely out of shape fat guy in his mid 70s who thinks exercise decreases longevity vs a veteran in his late 30s. Corpse Joe would wipe the floor with Trump, nevermind the bootyjudge.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  3. Pressure Project Don't faze me bro!

Believe it or not, most men don't crave a hairy asshole.

shankmcgank likes this.
  4. DoctorNick Purple Belt

I lost a good account back in the BJ Penn GSP days to a certain butthurt mod back in the day. We need you in the WR!

5. method115 Titanium Belt

He had a horrible time getting black people to vote for him. That’s his main issue.

6. KnightTemplar Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Vote KnightTemplar for Mod 2022!

Make The War Room Great Again!:D

Deorum and DoctorNick like this.
  7. Lead /Led/ blanket Platinum Member

Sometimes that could be the field at the time. For instance, Bernie got knocked on for that in 2016 but did significantly better in 2020. It’s possibly other candidates just were more appealing in the field at the time. I agree though issue from his hometown were spotlighted so maybe it’s more than just the field issue.

8. Doctor Stoppage Finishing Fights via Disappointment Platinum Member

A pro 2A democrat wrecks every election if they can DJT it and get past the political machine like he did.

9. JonnyBonesPharmacist Green Belt

Just curious, you have that handy? Like a video or something

10. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

So you can tell me that's not a verbatim quote and avoid the point that Trump is an absolute moron?...no thanks Mr...

[​IMG]

11. trac209 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You’d never know that from some of the posters here though lol…

shankmcgank likes this.
  12. TUFNewb Red Belt

No "documentaries" made for Netflix are usually lacking quality and are often intentionally withholding information. Netflix in general is trash and I avoid it. Care to give me some cliffs?

I generally size up a person's intelligence and policy the old fashion way, by reading about them and hearing them articulate their ideas. How they are portrayed with careful editing by some suit at Netflix is irrelevant.

13. Deorum ~ MTr/mm² ~

A lot of gay men don't even crave that and kind of abhor body hair in general. I've yet to see it on a twink or even another jock and I've fucked an untold number of them, wtf lol. Now, cock on the otherhand...

<Dany07>

Make it Happen!

Nah, bro. There is maybe one ">" if you're of the opinion. The design and specs will always be Russian and kind of have to be but you can technically have a pretty damn American AK as far as the rivets, receiver, barrel, grip, stock, magazine all being manufactured in the US. There are also full fledged local builders to be found within the liberty states of America between the coasts. If your state is one of the few who actually took the time to pass legislation for an officially designated firearm that I showed you about last month... <Lmaoo>... then the chances of that are much greater. :D

14. KnightTemplar Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I admit I'm biased towards the AR since the Kenosha Kid rode into town. But of course the AK is the most ubiquitous rifle in the world for a reason. It's easy to use and very tough to break.

Deorum likes this.
  15. JonnyBonesPharmacist Green Belt

I was just wondering. Thanks

16. MichiganMMA1978 Brown Belt

I got a warning, and threatened to be banned for that comment....implied threat???
    Better remove your comment about an AK I guess...

Deorum likes this.
  17. MichiganMMA1978 Brown Belt

Apparently talk of ARs itt are being taken as a threat of violence. I got warned and threatened with a ban for my comment you replied to...

Deorum likes this.
  18. A Very Serious Cat Silver Belt

I must admit I can be a sucker for childish memes so would look forward to the jokes if he runs again

19. GeneTunney7 Purple Belt

Buttigieg = the candidate the deep state wants to shove down our throat but the candidate no one wants. This past DNC primary was the most rigged thing I have seen in history. They made a bunch of progressives run to siphon votes from Bernie (one progressive), had them stay in while Pete and Kamala conveniently got out for Joe, used the media to smear all non establishment puppets as Nazis and Russian agents, and then used covid to shut down the polls and install Biden. The '16 primary was a disaster for the dems, the entire reason they had to concoct Russia Gate and usher in an age of censorship tyranny, and they clearly had a well designed plan to prevent Bernie, Tulsi or another progressive from gaining too much steam again.

If the dems cared about doing right, uniting the country, giving the people what they want, they would put all their clout behind a candidate like Tulsi. But they will not do that, and if we learned anything it is that the Dems will continue to double down and choose corruption and division over doing the right thing.

Diogenes of Sinope likes this.
  20. fedoriswar37 Black Belt

Plot twist. Mayor Pete identifys as a black transwomen and completes the Trifecta of oppression being Gay , Black and Trans. Thus gaurunteeing him the election as you'll be labeled a domestic terrorist of you vote against that.

A.S. Deep likes this.