Social The Buttigieg presidential buzz has penetrated the White House

If only one could be chosen, probably prefer the AK tbh. It almost seems un-American on the surface because of the indelible cultural association with commies and jihadis, but nobody can dispute the durable effectiveness of the platform. The enduring legacy of that rifle is 30 rounds of 7.62x39 represents a fighting chance against anything, against anyone. AR-15's have a longer effective range but the harder hitting cartridge of the AK causes considerably more tissue damage and trauma than the AR's 5.56×45.
They are more fun to shoot as well!

6133cfbd20302759975bc5cc.JPG

Talk about male privilege. Two dudes use a woman's body so they can take her babies and play glorified house and fantasize about being man and wife. I have a huge problem with surrogacy especially when the child will be taken from its biological mother and given to two males. What a disturbing picture.

<{clintugh}>

Last edited:
If his time as secretary of transportation is any guide then he is not up for being President. Of course neither is Joe Biden.

He'll never be president purely because he eats food like a fucking lizard person:

iu

iu

iu

The last one is a cinnamon roll, btw. No human being has ever eaten a cinnamon roll in this fashion.

In addition to being a sexual deviant and lizard person he is also a red diaper baby. Daddy was a founding member of the International Gramsci Society. Named after the leader of the Italian Communist party. Daddy translated Gramsci's influential works on cultural subversion into English.

He'll never be president purely because he eats food like a fucking lizard person:

iu

iu

iu

The last one is a cinnamon roll, btw. No human being has ever eaten a cinnamon roll in this fashion.

he seems to enjoy chewing on things...

iu

iu

iu

He nibbles on things like a rat.

His poor boyfriend...

Lot's of repressed homosexuality going on in this thread. It's ok to be yourself fellas. Let it out.
Glad you’re volunteering to be the bottom. Sherdog salutes your sacrifice.

iu

iu

iu

Dude has to be autistic. I saw some of the documentary of him on breaking points. Dude doesn’t know how to interact with humans at all.

Lot's of repressed homosexuality going on in this thread. It's ok to be yourself fellas. Let it out.
lol this. However, I have to admit I did lol a little bit about 'penetrated' in the thread title.

Who he fucks is secondary to him appearing to be a complete sociopath social climber.

Watching Pete intellectually torture Trump on national television would be fun. Trump having to sit there knowing a gay guy could beat his ass and take his wife might make for some good Trump reactions.
Oh so that's EXACTLY how it would go huh?? OK Nostradamus, fire up that crystal ball and also let us know when aliens will land.

Who he fucks is secondary to him appearing to be a complete sociopath social climber.

Lesbianist: It is not secondary, it matters and it matters a lot. That's why practically the entire thread is dominated by it. It matters so much that he'd never make it through the Dem primaries and it's obviously a complete non-starter for any open feg to ever run as a Republican on the sole basis of it. It's far (far) more convenient to straight-pass and subvert through life. All of the id-pol bitching and moaning is quite ironic, the vast majority of people who speak of "individualism" and individual character don't actually believe in it. It's all bullshit lmao. That said, this guy is a fucking robot and not good.

Lesbianist: It is not secondary, it matters and it matters a lot. That's why practically the entire thread is dominated by it. It matters so much that he'd never make it through the Dem primaries and it's obviously a complete non-starter for any open feg to ever run as a Republican on the sole basis of it. It's far (far) more convenient to straight-pass and subvert through life. All of the id-pol bitching and moaning is quite ironic, the vast majority of people who speak of "individualism" and individual character don't actually believe in it. It's all bullshit lmao. That said, this guy is a fucking robot and not good.
Yeah I meant it feels secondary to me, I don't really care who he fucks, I care more about the second part which for me is scary - the dude is desperate to succeed. People that want to be leaders at any cost should never in any circumstances be allowed to be. I agree though it's hard in America to get there as an open homo. It's easier in Eastern Europe if you can believe it, just look at Serbia who's got a lesbian prime minister.

Dude sounded like a well groomed husk of a human being in the Chapo Trap House review of his documentary. Totally empty inside, like a moth smashing in to a lightbulb for hours with no idea what to do if it succeeded in its efforts. Would he be good for president? No way. Is he the perfect representative of the American presidency? You're *** damn right he is.

20211125-003018.jpg

@ElKarlo

<36>

Profoundly Absurd.
I’ve never seen anyone mention that ever here. Just some one off nonsense. We’re years behind in woke here. Though they do love trannys here, harder than sherdog does. Well maybe not that much

He's probably one of the more intelligent Dem candidates but he is not viable in a general for obvious reasons. He could be the smartest guy in the room but will always be defined by "buttplugs" or whatever very clever nickname the opposition comes up with next.

Sleepy Joe (that itself was a dog whistle for Creepy Joe)
Bubblefart
Obongo
I'm drawing blanks on W, but I'm sure there were some.

Back