Social The Buttigieg presidential buzz has penetrated the White House

Watching Pete intellectually torture Trump on national television would be fun. Trump having to sit there knowing a gay guy could beat his ass and take his wife might make for some good Trump reactions.

gotta love how in lefty world just repeating their idiotic slogans and talking points is considered "intellectual"

the guy is an incompetent buffoon and the only reason he got so far in politics on democrat side is his identity.

imagine if this guy was some heterosexual christian?

he makes jeb bush and mitt romney interesting and exciting

His current job says that he isn't ready to lead the nation.. Roads are racists. Is Snow and Christmas racist yet?
He'd be running against a guy who told people to inject bleach to cure covid and who lost to a corpse the last time he ran for President. Ready or not...Pete would be fine.

Pretty much. The guy has a great pedigree: army, Ivy League education, eloquent speaker and proficient at politician speech AKA talking without saying anything. But he will never reach the highest office positions because his sexuality is known and many people will never vote for him because of it.
Plus, corporate media wouldn't shut up about how "He would never win the South Carolina primary because African Americans wouldn't vote for him.'

And no one pushed back at how racist that statement sounded.

Pete was originally tabbed to be the ambassador to China. But, that plan was stuck down.

I had a feeling him being Sec of Transportation was Harris' idea. She didn't want a potential rival to have foreign policy experience that would bolster his resume when the two inevitably run against each other for the Democratic Party nomination.

Now, he is in a job that no one thinks about, and just had trillions of dollars dropped on his lap.

He penetrated that too?

Is this a joke?
"At 39, he is the most recognizable and powerful transportation secretary in modern memory. And he wants you to believe his eye isn’t on the future."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/24/pete-buttigieg-presidential-buzz-white-house-523281

What does that statement even mean?

I assume 99.9% of the American public could not name any other secretary of transportation.

Heck, I only remember Elizabeth Dole because she was the one that made cars include a brake light within the back window of a car.

It's called a Dole Light in her honor.

He's probably one of the more intelligent Dem candidates but he is not viable in a general for obvious reasons.

You mean that he refuses to discuss what his portfolio consisted of while he worked at McKinsey???

FB_Lh3BXMAIJrE1.jpg

You mean that he refuses to discuss what his portfolio consisted of while he worked at McKinsey???

Yeah that's totally it. I mean just look at the replies in this thread... the objections are clearly based on his past profession rather than him making closeted men uncomfortable ;)

Pete also wants sexually active gay men to donate blood. And do away with laws that say a HIV positive person must inform their sex partner of their disease. This is bigoted to Pete

Which is insane, because of the disease rates that gay men have due to their lifestyle. Pete will decide things based on a LGBTQ mentality, not based on common sense.

Dems tried the race and sex card with Kamala but everyone hates her.

They are hoping that they can pull the lgbt card and the fear of being labeled a “homophobe” will compel voters to go for this F-level politician.

from my cold dead hands? is it a good idea to support a sexual deviant for president?... ... ... wait...

Pretty much. The guy has a great pedigree: army, Ivy League education, eloquent speaker and proficient at politician speech AKA talking without saying anything. But he will never reach the highest office positions because his sexuality is known and many people will never vote for him because of it.

He'll never be president purely because he eats food like a fucking lizard person:

iu

iu

iu

The last one is a cinnamon roll, btw. No human being has ever eaten a cinnamon roll in this fashion.

I don't own any ARs, but I want to buy 2 just because I dislike that guy so much.
Don't forget 2 AKs as well.

If only one could be chosen, probably prefer the AK tbh. It almost seems un-American on the surface because of the indelible cultural association with commies and jihadis, but nobody can dispute the durable effectiveness of the platform. The enduring legacy of that rifle is 30 rounds of 7.62x39 represents a fighting chance against anything, against anyone. AR-15's have a longer effective range but the harder hitting cartridge of the AK causes considerably more tissue damage and trauma than the AR's 5.56×45.

Back