The butt hurt will be EPIC.

The guest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When GSP returns the butt hurt will be epic.

Bisping ducked him.

LOL... Woodley wants a money fight. Careful what you wish for.

I expect The Rassler and his ilk will out right commit Sepuku.

It is the actual return of the GOAT.

What you got... BJ busting his beak but losing the fight ?

Or perhaps your fantasies about Hendricks actually winning the fight ?

Bring your shit and bring it hard.

Bisping already ducked him. So did Conor.

You want the " MONEY " fight. Well here it is.

The GOAT returns.

Gsp would crush T-Wood.

even 70% of what Gsp used to be would be enough.

#gspbless

GSP era is long gone

As the FUCKING TITLE says...

The BUTT HURT WILL BE EPIC...

dealwithit.gif

GSP looked like a shell of his former self in his last fight. I think he made a smart decision to take that gifted decision and hang up the gloves. I was never a big GSP fan, but I hope he stays retired. It'd be nice to see one all time great actually go out on top and not need a string of bad KO losses to finally admit it's over.

Bisping and Conor ducked someone who is

A- Retired

and

B- Fought in a totally different weight class to them.

Ok son.

I think it's the GSP fans that are going to be disappointed if he comes back

Prime GSP would dominate Condit from start to finish, after his knee surgery Georges was struggling to beat him, and now he's taken a couple years off...

GSP fans are start to sound like Mcgregor fans.

Boring Saint Pierre should return although, run with Hendricks title was shameful. Give an opportunity for these guys is the most fair conclusion for his career. At least his fans will have to stop with the paper belt bullshit.

This dude just took drunk-Sherdogging to a whole new level

I remember back in he day when people were saying Tyron would be the man to beat GSP and take his belt.

Anyway, GSP is always "interested" in a lot of things that never amount to a damn thing.

He never tested positive. I hate when ppl run their mouths with no proof. No wonder there aren't any fighters here anymore
This. There was a time on this site when mods used to punish this type of stuff. Clear fighter bashing. Yet I see it in almost every thread.

Back