The bullying of the Regressives

Nothing says "winner" like a guy who quotes himself in a thread.

It's a problem, but it's not high on the priority list of things that need to get fixed.

As has ever been the case, we'll never be able to rid the world of stupid people, so you just try to stay out of the way as best you can.

How about a guy who bangs out interminable rants that no one will read in response to people laughing at him? Regardless of your position on any issue, you gotta admit that the TS is pretty deranged. Is this really even thread-worthy?

If you believe that people were having their rights violated in Ferguson and that your concern was about individual rights, then you would be outraged by BOTH instances of oppression, you wouldn't be trying to piss on one while trumping another.

Skipped to the end, and what a treat! This would be true if someone was dumb enough to think that college kids yelling was an actual instance of tyranny that is remotely comparable to what we saw in Ferguson, and what you have defended. :) Clearly you're driven entirely by identity politics and have no actual concern for freedom.

Last edited:

Well he didn't explain a damn thing.

Tons of words yet nothing of any true substance comes out.

That and how deusional a person could be to think the left are a group of bullies, when the right wing does everything to repress people's freedoms.

How short the attention spans are around here.

Just remember a few years back when all this sub forum could talk about was gay marriage.

Every extreme right winger showed their true compassion and non bullying ways.

Like I said delusional thinking

That and how deusional a person could be to think the left are a group of bullies, when the right wing does everything to repress people's freedoms.

Whether or not the right are a group of bullies has nothing to do with whether or not the left are bullies.

Skipped to the end, and what a treat! This would be true if someone was dumb enough to think that college kids yelling was an actual instance of tyranny that is remotely comparable to what we saw in Ferguson, and what you have defended. :) Clearly you're driven entirely by identity politics and have no actual concern for freedom.

Good for a laugh, Jack. Not much else. Just the endless amusement of someone who gives the awful impression that they're desperately trying to be wrong while fooling everyone about their motives.

The comparison of the degrees of tyrannical behavior is IRRELEVANT to the thread. This is the equivalent of me posting a thread about the how I dislike hot sauce in chili and you coming in attempting to discredit that by talking about how hot ghost pepper chili is by comparison. No matter how hot the ghost pepper got, it has no bearing on my dislike of hot sauce in chili.

Likewise, this thread is about the behavior of these students. It is pointing out how they deprived the journalist of his rights and how they portrayed themselves as the victims when they were COMPLETELY the aggressors. That's what this thread is about. Bringing up Ferguson is completely irrelevant. Continuing to talk about it only serves to demonstrate the depths of your delusions and/or desire to troll.

Moreover, my thread is about a specific instance. Your irrelevant comparison is completely vague and not necessarily - depending up on what instance you're referring to - any act of tyranny at all.

Once more, epic failure by the lonely troll with countless hours of free time with nothing better to do than waste away regurgitating nonsense. What a life you must live.

Whether or not the right are a group of bullies has nothing to do with whether or not the left are bullies.

Which has nothing to do with this event in particular.

This is a pretty open-and-shut case and I don't see how anyone could disagree. The reporter was wronged, and these people ironically violated his rights and even assaulted him. It's not a huge crime, objectively speaking, as he was not hurt, but we can point to this as being wrong without much thought.

I don't see what being Left or Right has to do with acknowledging this wrong, I really don't.

Good for a laugh, Jack. Not much else. Just the endless amusement of someone who gives the awful impression that they're desperately trying to be wrong while fooling everyone about their motives.

My biggest annoyance isn't that you're emotionally constantly pitched to a 10 or that you're not a thinker, but that your posts are just unreadable. If you want to discuss how badly college kids somewhere yelling hurt your feelings, cut your post length by 80%. I promise you can do it without losing anything.

Well he didn't explain a damn thing.

I explained quite a lot. Apparently, what you have is this vision of the situation existing entirely in this box |L| or this box |R|. If it doesn't fit in this box |L| then it MUST fit in this box |R|. Anything beyond that is something you just do not understand and instead of attempting to understand it you - in your intellectual laziness - force it into one of those boxes.

I just explained to you that two things can be true at the same time. There can be people on the left who are bullies (see video) and there can be people on the right who are bullies (watch a video of a redneck spewing racist shit). You seem to think that if we point at the bullies on the left, that you are now OBLIGATED to waive your hands, step in front of them, and point hysterically at the bullies on the right. It's FUCKING WEIRD.

I don't understand your behavior at all. I have no such issues. If I see a bully on the right, it's EASY for me to talk about that bully on the right. I am under no compulsion to rationalize away what I am seeing, nor am I feeling any need to distract everyone by pointing to a bully on the left. But you do this, all the time. What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?

Tons of words yet nothing of any true substance comes out.

The substance is there, but it must appear to be in another language to you because it isn't fitting in that |L| or |R| box you use to make thinking less exhausting.

That's not what I think, and I said this. More than once. Again, it must be like reading another language to you as you apparently cannot comprehend a reality outside of the simple "us vs. them" narrative you've created. People on both sides can be good and can be bad. FUCKING DUH! This isn't about a dick comparison.

I dare you, condemn the people in the video without any caveats. Can you do it? I wonder if you're even capable of doing it. To me it seems like such a simple thing, a few motions of the fingers and clicks of the keyboard and then you're done. But I honestly do not know if you can even do it. I dare you. Try it. Explain why the people in the video are bullies and are playing a false victim card against the person that they are actually victimizing. I'd like to see if you're even capable of doing it and leaving it there. I doubt it.

How short the attention spans are around here.

Speak for yourself. The video is about those people. You're the one, along with your clones, who cannot stay on topic with your short attention spans. You have to wander off and bring in other shit.

Stupid behavior deserves a label. You're probably someone who qualifies for the regressive label based upon what nonsense I've seen you approve of.

So we're in agreement: it's just a mindless epithet that lazy idiots attach to whatever they don't like.

I guess SWJ and cultural Marxist have lost their sting.

Which has nothing to do with this event in particular.

This is a pretty open-and-shut case and I don't see how anyone could disagree. The reporter was wronged, and these people ironically violated his rights and even assaulted him. It's not a huge crime, objectively speaking, as he was not hurt, but we can point to this as being wrong without much thought.

I don't see what being Left or Right has to do with acknowledging this wrong, I really don't.

It has nothing to do with anything, but there are certain people, posters here, who feel slighted when anything they identify with is challenged. When it happens - even if it is 100% justified - they are compelled to come in and somehow warp the conversation away from it. It is the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Not just this thread, but it's always been like this. There is a certain element that always behaves this way. I just don't understand it at all. It is completely dishonest. I can only conclude that they don't care about being honest, they care only about their narrative.

My biggest annoyance isn't that you're emotionally constantly pitched to a 10 or that you're not a thinker, but that your posts are just unreadable. If you want to discuss how badly college kids somewhere yelling hurt your feelings, cut your post length by 80%. I promise you can do it without losing anything.

I know that you're in favor of oppression and controls Hack, but you're powerless to help that. You cannot control me and you cannot control other people. The only thing you can control is yourself and the 18 hours/day you spend on these forums. You can whine and hate as much as you like - and we know how much you are capable of doing this - but it isn't going to make your life any better. Stupidity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

So we're in agreement: it's just a mindless epithet that lazy idiots attach to whatever they don't like.

No, we're not in agreement. It's not a label for people, it's a label for faulty ideas. It's a label for specific behavior. A person is a regressive only if they are displaying regressive behaviors. It's not like labeling someone for something they cannot control - such as their skin color. You don't have to be a regressive. You're choosing to be, and that's what makes it worse.

I mean, how much more obvious can it get? Here you have a completely EASY example of people behaving in a disgusting, hypocritical, and oppressive manner and yet because it's not the people that you don't like you cannot allow the criticism of these people to take place. It's a character flaw.

He shouldn't have been taking photos of them or around them without their consent. They're people not objects. He wasn't bullied or assaulted. Those brave women quite rightly told him to check his privilege.

It has nothing to do with anything, but there are certain people, posters here, who feel slighted when anything they identify with is challenged. When it happens - even if it is 100% justified - they are compelled to come in and somehow warp the conversation away from it. It is the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Not just this thread, but it's always been like this. There is a certain element that always behaves this way. I just don't understand it at all. It is completely dishonest. I can only conclude that they don't care about being honest, they care only about their narrative.

I think some people act this way, because they put their party beliefs first, and the scenario second.

It's also not party-specific, as Right wingers do it, too, usually in the context of religion. It's why I think not identifying yourself by an ideology is important to critical thinking.

I know that you're in favor of oppression and controls Hack, but you're powerless to help that. You cannot control me and you cannot control other people. The only thing you can control is yourself and the 18 hours/day you spend on these forums. You can whine and hate as much as you like - and we know how much you are capable of doing this - but it isn't going to make your life any better. Stupidity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

See, was that so hard? I could actually read this one. Empty personal attacks, as usual, but progress nonetheless. Congratulations!

Also "n-lover" and "cuck(variation)." That's pretty much it. This one's funny because the people who use it as a substitute for thought actually are regressives.

He shouldn't have been taking photos of them or around them without their consent. They're people not objects. He wasn't bullied or assaulted. Those brave women quite rightly told him to check his privilege.

This is so ridiculous that I question if this is a serious post. In case it is...

Wrong. It is completely legal to photograph people in public places. PARTICULARLY at rallies.

You might mean that it isn't "nice" to do it, but that is IRRELEVANT to a conversation about liberty. It is FAR worse to deprive someone of their liberty than it is to do something that a person deems "not nice". Do you understand that?

Plus, he was doing a job. He was supposed to be there to cover the event. He had the right to be there. The wrong party here is the party that bullied him and deprived him of his right to be there.

Last edited:
This is so ridiculous that I question if this is a serious post. In case it is not...

Wrong. It is completely legal to photograph people in public places. PARTICULARLY at rallies.

You might mean that it isn't "nice" to do it, but that is IRRELEVANT to a conversation about liberty. It is FAR worse to deprive someone of their liberty than it is to do something that a person deems "not nice". Do you understand that?

Plus, he was doing a job. He was supposed to be there to cover the event. He had the right to be there. The wrong party here is the party that bullied him and deprived him of his right to be there.

I was being sarcastic. I know who was in the wrong lol

No, we're not in agreement. It's not a label for people, it's a label for faulty ideas. It's a label for specific behavior. A person is a regressive only if they are displaying regressive behaviors. It's not like labeling someone for something they cannot control - such as their skin color. You don't have to be a regressive. You're choosing to be, and that's what makes it worse.

I mean, how much more obvious can it get? Here you have a completely EASY example of people behaving in a disgusting, hypocritical, and oppressive manner and yet because it's not the people that you don't like you cannot allow the criticism of these people to take place. It's a character flaw.

You can criticize them to your hearts content. They were being pretty dickish to that guy. It's the misuse of the word I find dumb unless regressive just means jerk but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

I think wingnuts just like the way it sounds. It's a sick burn I guess?

Back