The Bryce “Farm-Nasty” the Hillbilly-Khabib?

Guess you don't know your boi's resume.
khabib at 26 years old was smashing 5 win streak RDA mate

at 26 years old, he had 0 loss, and even less from a 135 er brad katona type fighter ...

Last edited:
His grappling nowhere near Khabib level and will never be. Fili took him down a few times himself, reversed him a few times and looked fairly competitive; also he was breathing super heavy, getting very very tired, so this type of heavy grappling is hard on the system and might be difficult at higher levels.. He is good though, hopefully improves further and rounds into shape.

khabib at 26 years old was smashing RDA mate

at 26 years old, he had 0 loss, and even less from a 135 er brad katona type fighter ...
Imagine if Khabib had lost to any of those cans... Anyways, Bryce started MMA at 20. Since January 2015 - took him only 3 years to get to UFC - has been exactly twice as active as Khabib since then. 14 fights vs 7. More active, more talented, didn't simmer fighting bantamweight cans to 2 round decisions - just way better than Khabib already.

Imagine if Khabib had lost to any of those cans... Anyways, Bryce started MMA at 20. Since January 2015 - took him only 3 years to get to UFC - has been exactly twice as active as Khabib since then. 14 fights vs 7. More active, more talented, didn't simmer fighting bantamweight cans to 2 round decisions - just way better than Khabib already.

Yeah he's still early in the game, Khabib was still improving after a lifetime of training, while some guys peak after a couple years. Only time will tell but he does look very promising.

Bryce is the real deal. All he needs is time and experience. No, he's not the next Khabib, no one is.

I was skeptical of the camo-wearing, tractor riding, heartland heartbreaker kid but after watching the way he mauled his last opponent and even walked thru some shots(flying knee), I think this guy has real star potential.

Khabib is on a different level of course(for all you idiots just waiting to flame to get “likes”) but Mitchell is young and still rounding out his game.

Dude is also strong AF(like Khabib) and will only get better.

images

He'll be "Coro-nasty" Mitchell soon enough if he doesn't start wearing a mask.

Also, I'm genuinely curious, since Bryce drilled off his nutsack, it must mean that his body no longer properly produces testosterone (a friend who lost a ball to cancer explained this to me). So, can he qualify for a TUE (therapeutic use exemption) for testosterone under USADA?

Khabib wasn't even in the UFC on his 14th fight.

Bryce is actually ahead career wise.

Not to mention his sub game is more advanced than Khabibs.

Also, Khabib never got his own shorts.

ok mate, Michel better than Khabib, even you dont believe it, i bet you thought Khabib would lose justin too ?

I'm kind of ambivalent to Thug Nasty's shtick. I live in the Southeastern US, so I've seen his exact personality type my entire life, so it does nothing for me. But, he is an incredibly talented fighter, and I hope he becomes a top contender soon. Hopefully he excites more people in this region because MMA here is still not very popular.

Forgot about him. Yeah ryan hall would probably sub him.

And guys like Burgos and zabit would be hard to take down

He wouldn't be able to outgrapple Kron either imo.

Please make his next fight Kron or Hall. If they don't and he wins versus someone ranked/moves up to contention I'd like to see him vs Ortega.

Don't think he'll be champ but I just hope for a serious grappler vs grappler fight in the near future.

ok mate, Michel better than Khabib, even you dont believe it, i bet you thought Khabib would lose justin too ?
Did I think the dude who said "Wrestling makes me tired" and "Who needs submissions?" was gonna beat Khabib? No. But I did expect him to school Khabib on the feet for as long as it lasts, which he did. Khabib was chasing him around like an amateur, just eating shots. Masterful footwork from Gaethje, sent Khabib into retirement with a lost round.

Anyways, Bryce is doing all the right things right now. Just co-mained a card. Meanwhile, at 26, Khabib was fighting RDA on prelims.

I'm a fan

You approve of animal abuse? personally, if I ever seen someone do that to any animal, pro fighter or not, I'd have words with them...anyone that abuses an animal should be shot...you should abuse a small child, so why abuse an animal?

You approve of animal abuse? personally, if I ever seen someone do that to any animal, pro fighter or not, I'd have words with them...anyone that abuses an animal should be shot...you should abuse a small child, so why abuse an animal?
Abuse? What did you hear?

Was gonna flame ya but you covered that base.

Back