The Brock Lesnar/GSP 1 off "Money fight" hypocrisy aka Dana White hates GSP

I'm not disagreeing with your OP.

If Cormier is retiring, they wanna put on that big money fight with him.

Khabib however could be a guy they want around for awhile. 27-0 sounds awfully good.

GSP is a tough fight. If he wins he'll likely retire and not defend.
And Lesnar’s contract is for 1 fight too. He Very well could win and retire.

Poor argument. I don’t remember the company “ripping GSP to shreds” by the way.

Also worth remembering that lightweight isn’t exactly starved for interesting fights right now. Heavyweight has always been extremely thin. Also, whether you believe him or not, White has said that he wants to reward Cormier with a huge fight for being such an asset for the company.
Dana white blasts GSP frequently there lots of documented quotes you can look up.

I hope Lesnar wins. I think it would be a great fuck you to Dana. Cormier is obviously chasing this money fight. It’s hard to blame him, but it’s just a bit of a farce. More worthy of Lesnar’s other gig.

giphy.gif

It annoys the fuck out of me as well. I guess it doesnt help GSP any having spoken out against the Reich, being a pretty humble guy with not much controversy in his career or personal life. Fuck his mma accomplishments I suppose.

I'd rather pay to watch GSP's well rounded MMA skills than Brock Lesnar's turtle mode.

For one, he probably doesn't give Brock much chance of winning.

For another, Brock likely wouldn't dump the title and leave if he won it, he'd probably stick around to defend it and collect a few more huge paydays. One fight he'd definitely stick around for is one with Jon Jones, which they've already teased in the past. Dana probably believes for sure that Jones would win the title off of Lesnar.

and was rewarded with a title shot at a weight class he never competed in after being retired for years. it's not like the ufc doesn't want gsp to fight......

They rewarded McGregor a title shot at a weight class he never competed in after being retired for days AND a money fight in a sport he never competed in. They rewarded Sonnen a title shot at a weight class he never competed in after he lost twice. Dont use UFC title shot consistency as a marker for anything. They had all kinds of conditions to GSPs title shot money fight (that he ignored) that they arent even pretending to do for Lesnar's return. Has Dana White said once that if Lesnar gets this shot and win he has to defend it like he said about GSP?

The UFC wants GSP to fight, but they seem to want to dictate more terms to him than other money fight champs.

Lesnar is twice the draw of GSP
GSP is 600/800k
Lesnar is 900-1.6 million
Plus GSP has left before, Lesnar likely sticks around

GSP is one of the GOATs, Lesnar is just known for getting TKO'd by Ubereem and failing drug tests.

Lesnar is twice the draw of GSP
GSP is 600/800k
Lesnar is 900-1.6 million
Plus GSP has left before, Lesnar likely sticks around
Good trolling. If only your posts about Khabib were as good. Still though, nice bait.

Back