The British Guy Should Replace John Anik...

Anik is awful. Mauro would be better and that's saying something.

almost anything is better than anik so yes do replace him.

I like him just because of the way he says Marc godard (Mock Gawdawd) lol

I like this guy. Educated in MMA.

This guy is no better, imo.

And, I don't think I could handle listening to this guy all the time.

He is the one who does inside the octagon with Dan hardy, now Dan Hardy would be a great choice to replace loud mouth Jon Anik who tries to yell into an amplified mic just like Joe Rogan

He sounds like he knows what he is doing.
As a soccer/calcio/fútbol fan I love the way he commentates and as a non "color" commentator he seems to have a pretty strong grasp on MMA. So I am biased but I think he does a great job. Jon Anik is too mechanical/robotic sounding in his word choice. If anything put him on all of the cards that are outside of the States.

Also Anik tries his best but just comes off as not very knowledgable in terms of using the right terms in MMA commentary.

Stann should be replaced

Can someone explain to me how Anik sucks so much? Sounds fine to me.

He isn't very charismatic and sounds mechanical/robotic and it is obvious at times he is a broadcaster first and not an MMA broadcaster (meaning he doesn't have much experience with MMA). He has gotten somewhat better though and you can tell he is trying to really understand the sport more and more. I don't want to just completely bash Anik.

No.

He's also awful.

I want that Russian guy who did the commentary for Fabio/Fedor.

Stann should be replaced
Stann is growing on me he is really fired up all the time, so subjectively some people are going are to like him or hate him. I know him in real life so <6>I am gonna support him. Fiancé met him at an open house and she didn't know who he was he is obviously less intense and extremely polite in real life. Real stand up guy and family man.

Every stupid little saying he constantly uses

Stanza
Buck 55
With which to work
The doctor ordered

Every stupid little saying he constantly uses

Stanza
Buck 55
With which to work
The doctor ordered

Ok so I guess I get where you're coming from? But all these guys have something retarded about them, from Joe Rogan blatant bias, to Goldbergs blatant factual fuck ups and wtf moments, etc. etc.

Like ok he sucks at times, but it's not proportionate to hate he gets.

He isn't very charismatic and sounds mechanical/robotic and it is obvious at times he is a broadcaster first and not an MMA broadcaster (meaning he doesn't have much experience with MMA). He has gotten somewhat better though and you can tell he is trying to really understand the sport more and more. I don't want to just completely bash Anik.

I feel you. I guess I never cared as much about the people calling the fight. Just the people fighting.

Back