The Brazilians aren't rooting for Bethe (video)

B

Bulletproof Acc

[YT]nF_k88sxJpE[/YT]

I thought 'murica was supposed to be the only country showing zero nationality for it's fighters.

EDIT: To the ladies at 0:35
drwho-hellothere.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Brazilians aren't stupid, they know what this is. But if Bethe does pull it off they will change their tune really fast.

Kinda.

A great part believes Ronda will beat Beth, even though we're cheering for her, but there's a significant group that's supporting R3 because they thought Beth is arrogant.

I thought 'murica was supposed to be the only country showing zero nationality for it's fighters.

That is a reach isn't it - those chants of "USA USA" I hear pretty much every time an American fighter is in the octagon are my imagination?

lol, that dude said ronda is likable i guess he is attracted to egotistical bullys who walk around with their chest out acting like they are better than everyone else

Brazilians aren't stupid, they know what this is. But if Bethe does pull it off they will change their tune really fast.

Yeah but if you compare it to the Irish or the Swedes, they root for their guy no matter what. 100%. I think European countries are more hardcore for their fighters than others.

Interesting how it is different worldwide. Anyone knows how the Japanese are with this? I've always wondered.

Yeah but if you compare it to the Irish or the Swedes, they root for their guy no matter what. 100%. I think European countries are more hardcore for their fighters than others.

Interesting how it is different worldwide. Anyone knows how the Japanese are with this? I've always wondered.

Maybe "Guy" is the key word here.

There were some, but they were drowned out by all the Irish that flew in.

I was there the USA chats were faint to begin with. Americans need to up our chant game. We don't have all those sweet soccer chants like the rest of the world. Not to mention the wonderland song.

They will chant "you will die" to Bethe

This is a good video and shows the impact Rousey has on the sport, mma/wmma and female fans. And most appreciate Rondas skill and abilities, along with her olympic background and some even mention the tough time she had growing up. This shows they are educated enough about Ronda and respect for her as a fighter.

No no no, this is bullshit.

90% of HSBC Arena will sing "Uh vai morrer" for Ronda, for sure.
In Brazil there is a ridiculous culture that turns celebrities into Gods, here, soap opera actors can not go outside that appear stupid asking autograph, selfies and everything, they saw Ronda and get crazy, normal, let's see when Bruce Buffer scream "IIIIIIIIITS TIME".

I could be wrong, but I think Brazilians in general don't like the trash talker...and Bethe has become a bit of a trash talker.

Lol, nobody turned on Bethe.
Stop spreading lies.

Back