Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Very behind and started watching it this week. I've been missing out big time, it skyrocketed to easily one of my favorite series. I'm about halfway through with season 3 but this one of the best casted shows I've seen in a long time.

One thing that didn’t make sense was why did the CIA woman who’s name is escaping me out SB back on ice? Figured she would have wanted to work with him as a CIA agent to kill Homelander.

One thing that didn’t make sense was why did the CIA woman who’s name is escaping me out SB back on ice? Figured she would have wanted to work with him as a CIA agent to kill Homelander.

I saw that. My reasoning is that she'll keep him under wraps until it's time to let him off the chain. Now that she's seen what he can do, it's like having a nuke that you can just drop on HL at the right time.

Nice weapon to have in the toolbox.

He's too difficult to control at the moment, and he's basically a walking WMD. Mallory will keep him on ice until she has no option but to unleash him.

Finally fully caught up, great show. Season 3 split everyone up a bit too much I wanted more team scenes and also couldn't get invested in the MM story. SB was a great addition, hopefully we get more of him. Homelander is a huge pos and keeps getting a pass from everyone, wonder if they really finally try to take him on instead of getting sidetracked.

Will give a rewatch eventually as I watched some of the episodes while working.

Finally fully caught up, great show. Season 3 split everyone up a bit too much I wanted more team scenes and also couldn't get invested in the MM story. SB was a great addition, hopefully we get more of him. Homelander is a huge pos and keeps getting a pass from everyone, wonder if they really finally try to take him on instead of getting sidetracked.

Will give a rewatch eventually as I watched some of the episodes while working.

I saw the MM storyline as a long slow buildup to that cunt his ex is dating cheering on Homelander in the laser scene.

A mate of mine has only just started watching season 3. He was blown away by how fucked up episode one was.

Me, "Bro, you ain't seen nothing yet. Episode one is just the foreplay..."<Eek2.0>:eek:;)

LOL

Wait till he gets to "get your pronouns right" from the Deep.

A mate of mine has only just started watching season 3. He was blown away by how fucked up episode one was.

Me, "Bro, you ain't seen nothing yet. Episode one is just the foreplay..."<Eek2.0>:eek:;)

I’m hyped for fan expo this year. Maybe I’ll post a thread for it. I’m going all 4 days in Toronto. The whole cast of the boys is supposed to be there.

Best thing about season 3 was my wife being disgusted by the small dude in someone's penis and saying she's done with the show. Now I just get to watch it on my own time. Me and my wife don't get a lot of free time together to binge watch shows so it can be a PIA to watch a series I really want to watch with her.

Not going to lie. The boys got me thinking about how breast milk will taste like

Best thing about season 3 was my wife being disgusted by the small dude in someone's penis and saying she's done with the show. Now I just get to watch it on my own time. Me and my wife don't get a lot of free time together to binge watch shows so it can be a PIA to watch a series I really want to watch with her.
There was a point in season 1 where my girlfriend lost interest for some reason. I think it was right before the story picked up big time around the 4th episode, she's always on her phone and then I have to recap so I'm glad I was able to enjoy this on my own lol.

My wife checked out in season 1. She just doesn't care at all about super hero stuff, even though The Boys is kind of a rip on all that. However, she did really enjoy Peacemaker. So it says a little something about James Gunn and John Cena, that she actually really liked that super hero show. That is about the only one she has ever liked and didn't fall asleep while watching. lol!

Back