Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Maybe he's still vulnerable to other things though? Like how Butcher's wife was able to stab out Stormfront's eye even though she was #2 in power behind HL.

Well the Russians couldnt seem to kill him. I think he is invulnerable, otherwise the yabks would kill him instead of keeping him sedated.

Again, I will use the example of the final fight. When Soldier Boy knocks out Ryan, Homelander turns his back on Soldier Boy, giving him a clear opening for his Explosive De-Power. Homelander makes no attempt to evade or defend himself. He's so focussed on trying to get Ryan to wake up. This is literally the only time in the series we've seen Homelander place another person's life above his own.

Which is why I think HL is worse than SB. HL's gonna raise his psycho son and they'll have a psycho family.

SB's a lot more calm and composed and less of a loose canon. While SB has no qualms killing people he hates nor care about collateral damage, he isn't prone to temper tantrums and hissy fits, and is also more willing to engage in conversation.

Also, Butcher suddenly deciding to become a dick to Ryan and push him away was lazy writing and made the ending pretty predictable.

Ryan is a wildcard too since he didn't exist in the comic.

Which is why I think HL is worse than SB. HL's gonna raise his psycho son and they'll have a psycho family.

SB's a lot more calm and composed and less of a loose canon. While SB has no qualms killing people he hates nor care about collateral damage, he isn't prone to temper tantrums and hissy fits, and is also more willing to engage in conversation.

Also, Butcher suddenly deciding to become a dick to Ryan and push him away was lazy writing and made the ending pretty predictable.
This. SB is a manly man and is willing to be chill and talk. He is more The type of person who just doesn’t give a shit. HL is an immature wimp who purposely goes out of his way to make people suffer and like you said is prone to tantrums and losing his composure.

Still pretty dangerous, but doesn't compare to the actual landings, under heavy enemy fire, on D Day itself.

Yeah, I did wonder about that myself. The Russian's experiments proved Soldier Boy shrugs off bullets, even when he's being shot at point blank range on full auto. They could have used him to take out high value targets.

If The Boys goes to 5 seasons or more I can't imagine how Kripke will address the The Seven and Vought corporate moving forward.

Will "The Seven" get a full roster? They're down Supersonic, Maeve, Noir, and Starlight.

A-Train's character has developed well, The Deep is beyond entertaining, and even Ashley has been great to watch as she takes on the role of leadership at Vought.

I'm guessing that Soldier Boy isn't done and that an HL with his son story arc will see the spotlight. Having the audience fear for Ryan's safety and development under HL makes for great tension and opens up avenues for crazy storytelling.

FX-uTw8WQAAMjeo

He has two blasts is my thought. The one that got Kimiko depowered her and the one at Herogasm killed a number of supes.

Even Kimiko almost died from that. Her guts were like coming out and shit.

To be fair, Doom occasionally does crack the odd zinger in the comics. But his sense of humour tends to be very dry and sarcastic.

Doctor Doom, "Good to see you again, Stephen. I have fond memories of our last encounter".

Doctor Strange, "As I recall, you betrayed me and left me trapped in Hell".

Doctor Doom, "I said that I had fond memories..."

To be fair, Doom occasionally does crack the odd zinger in the comics. But his sense of humour tends to be very dry and sarcastic.

Doctor Doom, "Good to see you again, Stephen. I have fond memories of our last encounter".

upload_2022-7-27_4-31-40.jpeg

Even Kimiko almost died from that. Her guts were like coming out and shit.

SB's blast itself didn't harm her but merely depowered her. It was a shrapnel from the blast that impaled her as the rest of her body was unhurt.

And a nerd too.

bt46uvgm3op61.jpg

Well the Russians couldnt seem to kill him. I think he is invulnerable, otherwise the yabks would kill him instead of keeping him sedated.

Russians were experimenting on him, not trying to kill him. You behead him, for instance, and I'm pretty sure he dies.

Back