Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Banshee, PA. Even the Amish can be brutal. Hahaha

Amish can be especially brutal, in their own way.

There was some doctor on JRE a while back who said (about jiu jitsu and live grappling as well as mma training) that it required "being comfortable with that which is Uncomfortable". Being a friend to life and death, and knowing them intimately.

I actually laughed at the "I guess girls really do get it done" part b/c it seemed like it was done tongue in cheek. Like they were clearly make fun of it or pointing it out as a joke.

Btw, this question is for anyone. Stormfront is still alive right? She'll very likely be back in some capacity for season 3? I believe Homelander, or someone, said she was being held somewhere.
I wonder if they'll do with her what they did with Lamplighter in the comics

If people are liking Anthony Starr as Homelander, they really should go watch Banshee. It was mentioned a few times over these threads. I was told to watch it, because it has some over the top, brutal fight scenes and the story is faced paced. Ohh and lots of nudity.

Years ago I had a coworker try to push this show on me. He even downloaded all the episodes in HD and gave them to me on a USB drive. I know I started one episode but never really gave the show a chance.

If this homelander actor is in it though I’m going to give it another watch.

If people are liking Anthony Starr as Homelander, they really should go watch Banshee. It was mentioned a few times over these threads. I was told to watch it, because it has some over the top, brutal fight scenes and the story is faced paced. Ohh and lots of nudity.

He looks a lot like Ray Stevenson to me!

Is that show on Netflix, Prime, or anything like that?

a0fc485fdbf5a6c407950b61beff823d.jpg

rome-ray-stevenson-33652694-500-281.jpg

He looks a lot like Ray Stevenson to me!

Is that show on Netflix, Prime, or anything like that?

All four seasons were on Prime around the start of the pandemic lol, don't know if they're still on there.

I thought the show peaked with the 3rd season. I didn't really like the serial killer thing they did with the fourth season.

Banshee is a skinemax, sleazy version of Justified. Which will be tons of fun for some, but not to everyone's taste.

Don't bother with the 4th season tho. It almost ruins tho whole show with how terrible and low rent it is.

Banshee is a skinemax, sleazy version of Justified. Which will be tons of fun for some, but not to everyone's taste.

Don't bother with the 4th season tho. It almost ruins tho whole show with how terrible and low rent it is.
I forgot about season 4. I know it gets a bit crazier than the previous seasons.

I actually laughed at the "I guess girls really do get it done" part b/c it seemed like it was done tongue in cheek. Like they were clearly make fun of it or pointing it out as a joke.

Btw, this question is for anyone. Stormfront is still alive right? She'll very likely be back in some capacity for season 3? I believe Homelander, or someone, said she was being held somewhere.

I'm thinking she may just be dead. The cover by Homelander that she was responsible for all the bad shit going on and is held in a secure location, keeps the truth about his son being a supe and the one who killed her a secret.

Wouldn't surprise me if they brought her back as a cyborg like some kind of Nazi vader or something

I don't understand that congress woman's agenda, or how she blew up the heads in the room without her eyes turning white.
My headcanon is she's a political plant from Vought for more influence and leeway corporate control.

Like Edgar said in one ep: they're not a superhero manufacturing corp, supes and Homelander are just mascots for them; They're a pharmaceutical industry that probably has its grip in every facet and industry type in society

Eyes going white, possible contacts to mask it?

Last edited:
- The, "girls DO get it done" scene was so cringe, I actually think it was the writers taking the piss out of the infamous Endgame scene.

And the girls get it done scene was a tongue-in-cheek reference to Avengers.

Yup...

"as for "girls get it done," a lot of that came from our executive producer, Rebecca Sonneshine, who came in after the weekend Endgame opened. She was just furious. I saw it, too, and I was like, "That was the dumbest, most contrived—" And she’s like, "Don’t get me started." She found it condescending and I agreed. So that just created for us a target, a satirical target. When there’s something really ridiculous in either superhero or celebrity or Hollywood culture, we’ll immediately go after it. It’s an easy shot."

My headcanon is she's a political plant from Vought for more influence and leeway corporate control.

Like he said in one ep, they're not a superhero manufacturing corp, Homelander and supes are just mascots for them; They're a pharmaceutical industry that probably has its grip in every facet and industry type in society

Eyes going white, possible contacts to mask it?

Yeah I got the overwhelming sense she was working with or for Edgar the whole damn time.

Oh Captain my captain

For fucks sake, Imgur isn’t working to link a picture of Jensen as Soldier Boy

Back