Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
S2 was pretty awful. Nothing... really happened.

I have low expectations.

S2 was pretty awful. Nothing... really happened.

I have low expectations.

No problem if you think S2 was awful. Not sure how you came the conclusion that nothing happened? What were you watching?

No problem if you think S2 was awful. Not sure how you came the conclusion that nothing happened? What were you watching?

Homelander: still a good guy in the public’s eye. Sure bad PR but not a villain.
Vought: still operating as normal. Are they even doing overseas missions?
Black Noir: nerfed to HELL
Mauve: apparently can teleport
Starlight & Whats his face: dating? Not dating? Who cares
Homelanders got a son but he’s still not with Homelander? Yeah same as end of season 1
Butcher still wants to kill Homelander but is no closer to being able to do so? Same as season 1

what really happened in Season 2? Like big changes? Any?

Update: November 5, 2021

First Look at The Walking Dead's Laurie Holden as Crimson Countess in THE BOYS Season 3

FDctLQ-WYAAmV2b

Right? The ending was phenomenal
I didn't get the ending - it felt like a series end with no parts left dangling to chew on

I love the boys but what am I anticipating next season?

S1 ending cliffhanger was so epic it kept me excited til I saw more but s2 made me go ummm what is next? eye explody lady? ummm

I must have missed something too

Please get me hyped for S3 cause I love this show

Still can't believe that they're even going to attempt Herogasm. How the hell did they get that past the approval board?

The internet is going to be a buzzin' the day after that episode.

homelander-champion.gif
I just want Homelander to kill everybody and then run for President. The Series should end with his inauguration speech.

Last edited:
Comes back June3rd and how the hell are they going to pull off Herogasm

Can’t wait for our mans explosive noir to come back with a vengeance.

That scene had been pulled by amazon cause they thought it was too much. It was filmed though.

An edited version might make it into the show hopefully.
There’s an entire episode titled, Herogasm. The actual banging between the two probably doesn’t make it
When asked if there was any chance Season 3 would replicate a scene from the comics in which Soldier Boy and Homelander had sex, Kripke was quick to say that Jensen Ackles and Antony Starr (who plays Homelander) would not be shooting any scenes like that. Kripke did confirm, however, that Season 3 would feature Herogasm; the event at which said sex scene had taken place in the comics. "There will be a Herogasm in season 3," affirmed Kripke."You've earned it, you deserve it, and you're gonna get it."

Back