Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Perhaps the drop in this season is the reason they won't let us binge it like normal. Tons of people would have already watched the entire season and reported that its a step down from the first season.

Perhaps. I swear the PR campaign was in full swing prior to the season beginning saying “better than the first season!!”. Maybe our expectations were too high. Feels like they’re slowing things down to drag out seasons. We don’t need another Walking Dead.

The second season has been meh at best. Literally nothing is happening.

If you think nothing has happened perhaps you should stick to kids cartoons.

Tons of character growth and now members of the 7 are going to be plotting homelanders downfall. Plus the introduction of stormfront and the role she’s playing driving wedges between the other characters. Plus every other plot line that is being fleshed out. Too many to even name at this point.

I'm not really vibing with season 2. Seems like a far drop off from the first season. The plot points aren't bad, but they're not doing a great job of telling all the different stories. I'm hoping it gets better.

I rewatched s1 recently and still found myself thoroughly entertained despite knowing what would happen.. Can't say the same for this season.. I spend 80% of the episodes pretty bored

If you think nothing has happened perhaps you should stick to kids cartoons.

Tons of character growth and now members of the 7 are going to be plotting homelanders downfall. Plus the introduction of stormfront and the role she’s playing driving wedges between the other characters. Plus every other plot line that is being fleshed out. Too many to even name at this point.
Character growth? What are you talking about? Homelander is still a dick, Butcher is still Butcher, and Hughie is still a pansy. The only one that has had any sort of character development has been The Deep, and even that is kinda fake.

Five episodes in and the biggest thing that has happened so far is that we learned Stormfront was Liberty. It feels like they are stretching out the episodes for no reason.

Character growth? What are you talking about? Homelander is still a dick, Butcher is still Butcher, and Hughie is still a pansy. The only one that has had any sort of character development has been The Deep, and even that is kinda fake.

Five episodes in and the biggest thing that has happened so far is that we learned Stormfront was Liberty. It feels like they are stretching out the episodes for no reason.

Are you even watching the show or just watching clips on YouTube.

Episode 5 was filled with character growth. In fact that was the entire episode lol.

You’re embarrassing yourself right now

I rewatched s1 recently and still found myself thoroughly entertained despite knowing what would happen.. Can't say the same for this season.. I spend 80% of the episodes pretty bored
Same. And what sucks is I'm trying to sell the wife on the show, but this season has been boring like you said.

Perhaps. I swear the PR campaign was in full swing prior to the season beginning saying “better than the first season!!”. Maybe our expectations were too high. Feels like they’re slowing things down to drag out seasons. We don’t need another Walking Dead.
I actually like the dialogue in tjis show though. I found walking dead very boring.

Loved the 1st season as it was something new for me. Liking season 2 so far. Action isn't the only to promote the story.

Loved the 1st season as it was something new for me. Liking season 2 so far. Action isn't the only to promote the story.

Agreed. I don't mind less action, if the scenes we do get are off high quality. Black Noir killing the terrorists and Stormfront killing Kimiko's brother - and every black person who crossed her path - was brutal. I like the fact that when the Supes finally do cut loose, it shows the massive difference between tough, highly trained humans like Billy and Persons of Mass Destruction like Homelander, Noir and Stormfront.

Agreed. I don't mind less action, if the scenes we do get are off high quality. Black Noir killing the terrorists and Stormfront killing Kimiko's brother - and every black person who crossed her path - was brutal. I like the fact that when the Supes finally do cut loose, it shows the massive difference between tough, highly trained humans like Billy and Persons of Mass Destruction like Homelander, Noir and Stormfront.

Agreed with all that. The scene with Black Noir sitting in the hallway crying his ass off was great. Homelander's confidence taking a hit. A-Train's send off. Setting it for a sweet, action packed finish.

Agreed with all that. The scene with Black Noir sitting in the hallway crying his ass off was great. Homelander's confidence taking a hit. A-Train's send off. Setting it for a sweet, action packed finish.

Homelander is running out of friends. Starlight, Maeve, A Train and The Deep all have reasons to want to see him fall. Black Noir seems more of a company man, willing to do whatever Edgar orders him. And of course, Stormfront has her own agenda.

Homelander is running out of friends. Starlight, Maeve, A Train and The Deep all have reasons to want to see him fall. Black Noir seems more of a company man, willing to do whatever Edgar orders him. And of course, Stormfront has her own agenda.

I can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Im loving it, actually got around to ordering the comic omnibus vol 1 last week.

Stormfront has been great.
Butcher and his over use of the C bomb has been hilarious
Black Noir becoming legit terrifying.

Fantastic.

Back