Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
d4081ca74e3ed92452967846d6684653.jpg

r1ozy.jpg

I will amend my previous statement: Peacemaker is the only Live Action comic show worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence as The Boys.

The Boys have been dropping in quality every season imo, with S2 being the worst. It's still very enjoyable though. Hopefully that handsome chad Jeffrey can be an interesting character. Is he a good actor?

I was really pissed they ended Soldier Boy like that, he is the best character of last season.

Last edited:
I'm watching season 1 the first time. Do you think
Huey randomly knowing Starlight is great writing or stupid writing?

I think it is dumb but i like the show enough to overlook it.

The Boys have been dropping in quality every season imo, with S2 being the worst. It's still very enjoyable though. Hopefully that handsome chad Jeffrey can be an interesting character. Is he a good actor?

I was really pissed they ended Soldier Boy like that, he is the best character of last season.
Season 3 was fantastic. The Soldier Boy/Homelander/his son was very well done.

Just found this show a few weeks ago.. pretty good.. I love the Butcher tho

Was hoping they’d finally off Homelander and make Soldier Boy the big bad going forward but nope. That ending made no sense. They were seconds away from killing Homelander, which has been their goal for 3 seasons, but how about instead they just attack the only guy in the world strong enough to take him out right before he accomplishes it for.. reasons.

Was hoping they’d finally off Homelander and make Soldier Boy the big bad going forward but nope. That ending made no sense. They were seconds away from killing Homelander, which has been their goal for 3 seasons, but how about instead they just attack the only guy in the world strong enough to take him out right before he accomplishes it for.. reasons.

This bothered me so much! 3 seasons I watched to kill Homelander. Scorched earth and all then they get mad at shoulder checking a supe who voluntarily got into the mix. Fuck that triggers me again. The writers are like "fuck this stupid audience, watch this. I bet these dumb assholes will still watch the next season." That was the creative way a group came up with not to kill homelander?! Eat a dick.

The only comic book show fit to be mentioned in the same sentence as The Boys:cool:

eh, i thought preacher was better than the boys. they both strayed pretty far from the comics, though

didn't even know there was a s4 of the boys.

This bothered me so much! 3 seasons I watched to kill Homelander. Scorched earth and all then they get mad at shoulder checking a supe who voluntarily got into the mix. Fuck that triggers me again. The writers are like "fuck this stupid audience, watch this. I bet these dumb assholes will still watch the next season." That was the creative way a group came up with not to kill homelander?! Eat a dick.

Homelander dying would be fucking terrible. He literally makes "the Boys".

His dark character, evil yet brilliant mind, plus fucking top notch acting. Without him, the Boys would suck, imo.

Back