Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
My wife checked out in season 1. She just doesn't care at all about super hero stuff, even though The Boys is kind of a rip on all that. However, she did really enjoy Peacemaker. So it says a little something about James Gunn and John Cena, that she actually really liked that super hero show. That is about the only one she has ever liked and didn't fall asleep while watching. lol!

We tried peacemaker but it just didn't click for us. I've thought about going back on my own and watching it but just haven't done it. Honestly on top of all that I keep forgetting about it. So I might do that this weekend.

Yea I've only heard good things about it. Which is why I wanted to go back even if my wife wasn't that interested.
I highly recommend it. One of the most enjoyable shows I have seen in years.

I was pretty skeptical going into it, but John Cena really nailed it. And the opening credits make me happy.

I was pretty skeptical going into it, but John Cena really nailed it. And the opening credits make me happy.

Dude, I keep re-watching the opening credits on YouTube. Cracks me up no matter how many times I see it<45>

I love Cena's homage to Cruise in Risky Business: slides onto the dance floor with his back turned:cool:

Dude, I keep re-watching the opening credits on YouTube. Cracks me up no matter how many times I see it<45>

I love Cena's homage to Cruise in Risky Business: slides onto the dance floor with his back turned:cool:
Same. Gonna watch it right now.

Same. Gonna watch it right now.

It's that rarity of a TV show: so good, you're actually sad when you watch the final episode. because you don't want it to end.

Writing and performances are flawless across the board. Cena is brilliant of course, and there's not a single weak link in the entire cast. But special mention to Robert Patrick for playing such an absolutely loathsome character, Freddie Stroma, who's Vigilante is basically a dumber and more psychotic version of Deadpool, and Christopher Heyerdahl's incredibly creepy Casper Locke.

And of course Nhut Le's Judo Master, who damn near steals every scene he's in:cool:

Last edited:

the first time we watched the opening credits we wondered what the fuck and shit, we have to watch this bullshit each time?

2nd time started noticing that nearly everyone in the show was in it and got a chuckle

3rd time we laughed so hard and from then it was part of the show and necessary to watch.

need to catch up on this, what is this talk of season 4, we on season 3 now?

Back