The border wall.

Yes yes, let's make sure we stop the people we universally agree could need to find asylum and make sure only the real hardened criminals are able to get across. Yes yes, good good

Well when we inevitably catch those hardened criminals, they will have a hard time explaining how the accidently scaled a large border wall to get here

So al

Holy shit, you're already on your second Randy Savage based account in two weeks? Ooooooh no!!!!

Let me ask ya a question;

Could a child get over that wall?
How about a pregnant woman?
Or someone old?
Or someone who is not well?

Let me ask ya another question;

Which would be easier?

Climbing the wall...or simply walking across?

You are operating in libtard logic land. You may wanna relocate. lol.

The questions you asking are wrong, of course the women and children won't climb walls. They have deep tunnels for those individuals you listed lol.

The questions you asking are wrong, of course the women and children won't climb walls. They have deep tunnels for those individuals you listed lol.

Oh you mean questions like "is it easier to scale a wall or dig tunnels or just simply walk across?".

Lol.

Ya let them dig tunnels networks. Those are the old walls. I doubt Pedro could scale any of the proto types of Trump's new walls.

104792258-RTX3HVYD.jpg

Oh you mean questions like "is it easier to scale a wall or dig tunnels or just simply walk across?".

Lol.

Ya let them dig tunnels networks. Those are the old walls. I doubt Pedro could scale any of the proto types of Trump's new walls.

104792258-RTX3HVYD.jpg
i mean, you completely skipped past the part where people are cutting their way through with cheap power tools which is easier than digging and more efficient than climbing over one at a time

<{1-10}>

plus isn't that picture of a prototype? i don't think the sheet at the top is as long on the finished product

I guess since we have a video of 2 mexicans climbing a wall we should just abandon the idea and have open borders. <TheDonald>

Lol.

104792258-RTX3HVYD.jpg

Hey, don't be mad that those guys on those videos scaled Trump wall fairly easy. The slid down that wall like nothing lol. It's only going to get easier.

Waste of money .

I guess since we have a video of 2 mexicans climbing a wall we should just abandon the idea and have open borders. <TheDonald>
Yep. And might as well get rid of any gun laws as well. Some guy somewhere bought an illegal firearm and got away with it.

The one dude who made it over was caught by CBP. You can clearly see the CBP truck pull up. And the other dude abandon his illegal immigration. So I would say the wall is working perfectly.

You liberals are pathetic.

Oh dear, it looks like @kenetics thread was destroyed on the first page.

bork1}

I prefer to drive across the border when going to Baja Mexico to eat cheap steak and lobster. But that's just me.

now lets add some barbed wire to the top a pit with alligators in front and make the fence electrified

Yes, because the only 2 possible options we have to address illegal immigration are worthless, expensive walls, or "open borders".
That's all we can do.. it's one or the other.
<{cruzshake}>

I prefer to drive across the border when going to Baja Mexico to eat cheap steak and lobster. But that's just me.

Cool. How far down do you go? My wife & her friends used to have a little house on the beach in Rosarito but the girls sold it last year. I'm disappointed that I never got to spend any time there. The pictures & videos of it are beautiful. I would have liked to have hung onto the place but we were back in New York at the time & the other two girls decided to sell because they moved from their house in Orange to a new one on Imperial Beach so they no longer needed the vaca home in Rosarito. My wife was sick about it but she sold her share of it too.

Cool. How far down do you go? My wife & her friends used to have a little house on the beach in Rosarito but the girls sold it last year. I'm disappointed that I never got to spend any time there. The pictures & videos of it are beautiful. I would have liked to have hung onto the place but we were back in New York at the time & the other two girls decided to sell because they moved from their house in Orange to a new one on Imperial Beach so they no longer needed the vaca home in Rosarito. My wife was sick about it but she sold her share of it too.
Not very far, mostly around Rosarito. Best to blend in with the locals as much as possible. Once you start wandering around the desert with California plates, you're easy pickings.

Dont worry about that citizen. Just hand over your 16 billion dollars per mile in taxes so we can keep you safe!
Ironically, illegal immigrants could build that useless fence for way less money lol.

BTW... have they build something? Last time I checked it was nothing.

Maybe they can build some of these after that if they feel like burning money.
giphy.gif

Not very far, mostly around Rosarito. Best to blend in with the locals as much as possible. Once you start wandering around the desert with California plates, you're easy pickings.
Yeah, I can see why that might not be a great idea.
Hae you ever been to either Vince's or the Baja Calypso in Rosarito? Those were the two spots that my wife & her friends used to go to most frequently while down there. Apparently they're pretty cool places.

Back