The border wall.

Given the fact the CBP is incredibly understaffed, it seems quite obvious that video isn't very representative of the situation as a whole.

You can thank the "do nothing" liberals for that.

Yet again, there would be no coup if the US didn't get involved. US involvement is the fulcrum on which these coups so usually turn. In so many cases you had factions of leadership leave the country, or cease organization only for US corporate or government forces to come in, promise them power as a puppet leader, and arm them while fighting with them.

Why do you think no expert in any related field would agree with your assessment if it came to Rome, England, France, America or any other Empire?

Must suck to utilize the defensive war rhetoric Romans used in defense of their aggression.

You can thank the "do nothing" liberals for that.

For approving massive spending packages for the DHS and CBP for decades? Oh yea, must be their fault for that, not that most people might find the job boring, useless, distasteful and soul crushing, as many former CBP employees have stated when asked.

More than enough people within the power establishment that the US supported, then armed and fought with. Yeah, that was totally the populace of Argentina that wanted us to fuck with their nation and install dictators for our own benefit.

It's everyone's fault but the superpower that chose to get involved, funding dictators and installing them violently, subsequently taking the resources the leftists promised the people. Everyone else but the perpetrators.

The people overwhelmingly vote in leftists, but these same people apparently all want a right wing coup as well. Idiot.

For approving massive spending packages for the DHS and CBP for decades? Oh yea, must be their fault for that, not that most people might find the job boring, useless, distasteful and soul crushing, as many former CBP employees have stated when asked.

Why would anyone want to work for CBP when AOC and her gang of racist thieves show up at the wall and stage fake crying sceens and call all of CBP employees racist. Stop with your bull shit.

knowing the border wall is being built and is effective does make me sleep better at night. Why wouldn't it?

Because it doesn't lol . They're traveling through boats, tunnels, vehicles etc.. /shrug

Why would anyone want to work for CBP when AOC and her gang of racist thieves show up at the wall and stage fake crying sceens and call all of CBP employees racist. Stop with your bull shit.

Again, the CBP has not been able to reach anywhere approaching full staffing for decades. What year was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez elected into congress?

Maybe we need a higher wall? Or remote drones with machine guns to keep the flies off of it?

It's an obstacle. Meant to deter and to signify boundaries. That idiot climbing the wall knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't "easily" climb over it. It took time strength and skill not everyone has. Nobody is expecting the wall to be 100 percent effective but it servers it's purpose well. That doesn't change just because you found a video of 1 man climbing over it.

You think it's only one man going to be doing this? With time they will figure out easier ways to get over.

They're are still traveling through different avenues.

So there would've been a coup in Iran after they overwhelmingly elected their leader in a democratic election?

Those Peruvians? Desperate for Fujimori and his CIA backers.

The people of Ecuador, who overwhelmingly elected Jaime Roldos, they were somehow thirsty for a US backed right wing dictator all the sudden?

I guess the people of Chile wanted the US to engage in economic strangling of their economy and the propping up Pinochet. The people totally wanted that, immediately after handing Allende a huge an easy victory.

The people of Nicaragua surely wanted a rebel guerilla group like the Contras to fuck with their government, only for the US to back and arm them in their crimes against humanity. This can't be the Reagan admin's fault, it's the people of the nation themselves, like those filthy Gauls and Britons.

I guess the Guatemalans were desperate for a dictatorship, and had good reasons to support the United Fruit Company. The people, not the select few of Guatemala, surely wanted their democratically elected leader ousted. I remember reading of the chants in the streets, translated to "Give us PBFORTUNE or give us death!!"

The coup de tat in Paraguay? I bet the people were just waiting for the US to support the junta.

You've failed to answer my question: Why is your viewpoint supported by nobody in relevant fields?

Last edited:
It's JamesRussler

I don't know. He hasn't played much of the Stormfront argument playbook yet. He hasn't even given the "Ah, let's just be friends after I said some vile shit" game yet.

One video with one guy getting over the wall who was apprehended. GTFO.
Wall didnt work!!!

*says TDS idiot

notice it took a three man crew to get over the wall, along with rope and a large hook. The video also captured in the middle where the guy was already at the top, didnt show in its entirety, so how easy was the whole mission? Women and children are not making that climb, it's not easy, and the delay that it caused made the mission fail. Of course we dont know how long the total delay was, but the fact that it exists, the wall is doing exactly as intended.

The bad actors in those nations would stay out of the countries without US backing, and even if they were in the country, they wouldn't have support from the populace who overwhelmingly voted in leftist leaders across the region. Only when the US got involved, funding and arming these bad actors did anything happen.

I ask yet again, why does nobody in any relevant field, not a single expert agree with your assessment, and why do they cast ethic shade upon the argument you're making when it comes to the aggression of the world's empires?

Wall didnt work!!!

*says TDS idiot

notice it took a three man crew to get over the wall, along with rope and a large hook. The video also captured in the middle where the guy was already at the top, didnt show in its entirety, so how easy was the whole mission? Women and children are not making that climb, it's not easy, and the delay that it caused made the mission fail. Of course we dont know how long the total delay was, but the fact that it exists, the wall is doing exactly as intended.

People have been cutting through it too. Sorry, but the point of a wall is that it isn't a patchwork, and you're in areas where technology can't be a solution. But alas, Mexicans have discovered the technology known as a tunnel, thus circumventing the patchwork fencing in another way.

Why dont I see you out there putting up the big beautiful wall brother? Why is your safety someone elses responsibility.

99/9% sure this is the user formerly known as Old Dirty Dipshit, or Blood and Renal Failure. The exact brand of willful credulity and childlike stupidity is ringing the same.

Wait @Arbiter is Ol Dirty Bastard? You say?

ODB was a pedophile lover and he had that dopey looking mustache. His AV was a picture of his hideous looking face with that giant doofus mustache that would turn off any woman who isn’t blind.

I hated that guy, you think this is him? He’s back again for the 59th time after getting banned constantly because he’s a social reject

Wait @Arbiter is Ol Dirty Bastard? You say?

ODB was a pedophile lover and he had that dopey looking mustache. His AV was a picture of his hideous looking face with that giant doofus mustache that would turn off any woman who isn’t blind.

I hated that guy, you think this is him? He’s back again for the 59th time after getting banned constantly because he’s a social reject

It's been posited that it could be ThaRussledOne, but I haven't gotten a hint of the racism he usually used.

It's been posited that it could be ThaRussledOne, but I haven't gotten a hint of the racism he usually used.

Lol I don’t understand the point of banning people when they come back 5 minutes later with a new name and the same lame gimmick.

This site is so strange.

Maybe we need a higher wall? Or remote drones with machine guns to keep the flies off of it?

It's an obstacle. Meant to deter and to signify boundaries. That idiot climbing the wall knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't "easily" climb over it. It took time strength and skill not everyone has. Nobody is expecting the wall to be 100 percent effective but it servers it's purpose well. That doesn't change just because you found a video of 1 man climbing over it.
could've cut a bar with a $100 reciprocating saw, bent it out of the way and let a few families through if they can't climb. that's how they've been getting through recently. i never thought of using a sawzall because i've only used one to cut perspex or sheet metal, always had it in my head to use a grinder on box steel.

an actual concrete wall with nothing to grab would've avoided this

You think it's only one man going to be doing this? With time they will figure out easier ways to get over.

They're are still traveling through different avenues.

Let me ask ya a question;

Could a child get over that wall?
How about a pregnant woman?
Or someone old?
Or someone who is not well?

Let me ask ya another question;

Which would be easier?

Climbing the wall...or simply walking across?

You are operating in libtard logic land. You may wanna relocate. lol.

Back