The border wall.

Ya "sold" more like they had to take the offer or get decimated by America army.

that's what happens when you put up a beta fence vs a chad concrete wall

The people don't run the country... The corrupted government does. You want people who are poor and unarmed to do something? You're really a fool.

Ah, so the death squads would still go forward with a coup even though they had no funding or arms. The Iranians would've engaged in a coup even though they elected a leader with huge popular support. It's weird how it's not on the nation who brings back exiled malcontents into countries while supporting and arming them, it's on the country itself, the fault the US meddled with it.

You just keep topping your own stupidity here.

Stop making it seem like what they did was easy. I can't do that and I work construction. Only a very small percentage of the population will be able to do that and even then, they're risking sever injury or death

How many do you think won't be caught at all?
Those dudes didn't appear to have the easiest time scaling this wall. If you look at past videos, people, including men, women, and children could/can scale the older walls with relative ease.

Show us something like this below, and maybe we'll be impressed.
4689210_111418-kgo-migrant-caravan-tijuana-img_Image_00-00-22,22.jpg

Yet, death squads wouldn't be in the position to seize power without US support. Would be dictators don't do anything until the US comes in and props them up. Time and time again, as I've said, South and Central American countries voted in left wing leaders who promised to neglect US and corporate interests in favor of their people, only for our government to swoop in and arrange coups.

Yet here you are, putting it on the general populace of these countries, not our government, who created the situations to begin with.

Those dudes didn't appear to have the easiest time scaling this wall. If you look at past videos, people, including men, women, and children could/can scale the older walls with relative ease.

The fencing is basically the same construction and style.

What do you think America would've of done if Mexico refused to sell? You're not that dumb are you?

They always find a way. The funny part is that they also go through tunnels avoiding the wall all together.

The fencing is basically the same construction and style.
LOL! The fence in the picture I posted is roughly twice as tall as the short illegals climbing it! Also, there's no solid concrete slab at the top of the fence, like in our new walls.

They always find a way. The funny part is that they also go through tunnels avoiding the wall all together.
No one has ever come up with a fool-proof idea. Will our new walls deter people? Sure, but I would prefer the giant loopholes in our asylum policies be rectified.

Doesn't matter If generational power wand wealth exist or is passed on.

Of course they wanted peace. They didn't want to continue to be wiped out. Dude, you're actually pretty funny guy lol

Border wall and the notion that Mexico would pay for it was a joke and non starer from the beginning. Only the true sheeple buy into this at all.

Come election time he will say the swamp in Washington wouldn't let him do it or some BS like that.

They wouldn't have the means to start a coup without US support, and most of the time the hard right autocrats the US decided to support were not actively planning a coup post left wing populist elections.

These coups only spring forth when US interests are threatened. How you can be so stupid and craven to lay this upon anyone but those who initiate the first cause in policy to create the situation beyond me.

"The filthy Gauls. They chose to betray Veringetorix and accept Roman hegemony. They made the choice to accept Rome's bargain. It's them at fault, it is!! We just happened to be here, how convenient!"

The one dude who made it over was caught by CBP. You can clearly see the CBP truck pull up. And the other dude abandon his illegal immigration. So I would say the wall is working perfectly.

You liberals are pathetic.
Liberals see the wall a a racist barrier period. Most will admit they don’t even think people shouldn’t be allowed to live wherever they want regardless of what their intentions or past is.

The malcontents in a nation would have no funding or arms in which to foment a coup without US support. It could only happen with US support. Jesus Christ, man.

When the FBI sells someone hand grenades then entraps them with terrorism charges, do you place no blame upon the FBI for creating the situation where it most likely would not have been created without their intervention?

What about the mob and their shakedowns? It's the shopkeeper's fault for paying for protection, right?

One way of many to get pass the border wall.
What a waste of money lol.

Yea if someone wants to break in your House they could jump the fence break the window etc... heuristics !

Back