The border wall.

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

One way of many to get pass the border wall.
What a waste of money lol.

That or a ladder

By the way Murica, when are you expecting that check from Mexico to pay for it?

bollard fencing be bollard fencing.

Not much of a use for a wall unless you're on a tiny border and are willing to commit human rights abuses with your military to keep it "secure".

Or stop fucking with nation after nation, plundering their economy and making their people gravitate to where the money went.

The one dude who made it over was caught by CBP. You can clearly see the CBP truck pull up. And the other dude abandon his illegal immigration. So I would say the wall is working perfectly.

You liberals are pathetic.

The one dude who made it over was caught by CBP. You can clearly see the CBP truck pull up. And the other dude abandon his illegal immigration. So I would say the wall is working perfectly.

How many do you think won't be caught at all?

It's astounding that you could be so stupid as to write that nonsense.

We strategically support hard right wing actors in a country, then prop them up with arms, funds or support. It's not the citizenry of the nation, but members of it's power or military structure.

I'm baffled by your stupidity.

It's astounding that you could be so stupid as to write that nonsense.

We strategically support hard right wing actors in a country, then prop them up with arms, funds or support. It's not the citizenry of the nation, but members of it's power or military structure.

I'm baffled by your stupidity.

it's a twelve day old account. You do the math

So, they caught one guy, so it's an effective tool, even though people have been sawing through the wall, and the video literally shows how fast someone can scale the fencing?

That reasoning seems..........specious.

They're typically the military leadership and politicians, not the general populace. Again, florid stupidity on your part. The Nicaraguan people weren't at fault for Reagan funding the death squads, Reagan was, you idiot.

Dont worry about that citizen. Just hand over your 16 billion dollars per mile in taxes so we can keep you safe!

We'll just take it out of paychecks of all the illegals that get work in the US.
You mean the Republican voting business owners who employ illegals will start docking their cash pay for wall retributions? Makes sense. It starts with Mar-a-Lago I suppose

The poor populace doesn't get a say when you orchestrate a coup. For a century, worldwide, people vote in left wing leaders, our government and corporate interest swoops in, foments violent coups, and you put this on the regular citizens. When you fund and arm death squads, the populace isn't signing off on it. Do you understand this?

Clown.

Umm you know Americans get resource's from Mexico too right? Not to mention all the resorts Americans travel to in Mexico...

Either quit trolling or grow up dude. Nobody believes this stupid shit anymore.

I mean Mexico owned most of the southern states at one point. Displacement of the people after the war didn't make it easy for either side. Quit acting like America had no fault .

There wouldn't be coups in these countries if we didn't intervene. Christ, how can you be this purposefully foolish? Ecuador elected Roldos. The nation didn't decide on allowing the CIA to fuck with him and eventually kill him, only to replace him with a more corporate interested leader.

"If the Iranians didn't want a violent uprising, they wouldn't have had the US run a secret coup, would they?"

Fucking idiot.............

Back