Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Update: November 1, 2021

Official Trailer for THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT; Premieres December 29th on Disney+

“The Book of Boba Fett,” a thrilling Star Wars adventure teased in a surprise end-credit sequence following the Season 2 finale of “The Mandalorian,” finds legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate. The Original Series starts streaming December 29 on Disney+.

FDHQafTVEAEPD80

I like it. Fett looks like he's gonna continue to be legit as fuck.

I like that he evokes that fear and awe wherever he goes.

gordon-ramsay-eating.gif

Mando was good. Even that peaked already though, & was just starting to dip at the end of the last season. They really shouldn’t even make any more of that one.

Of course, they will though. We will be subjected to 9,387 more sequels, offshoots, spinoffs, & rebrands, including this haphazard xerox of a burnt offering. They will drain every last bit of drip they can get off this one good project they finally had, that people actually liked, until everyone is well past sick of it. This is the way.

Unpopular opinion: a lot of the costuming of the actors makes them look like what they are: actors wearing silly clothes on a sound stage. I don't know if it's a certain film technique or what. Maybe a change in lense, some post-production work or makeup/wardrobing would make the world look grittier and realer. Rogue One nailed this with the world and characters all feeling very "real" and lived-in. Not sure how else to articulate my complaint.

Unpopular opinion: a lot of the costuming of the actors makes them look like what they are: actors wearing silly clothes on a sound stage. I don't know if it's a certain film technique or what. Maybe a change in lense, some post-production work or makeup/wardrobing would make the world look grittier and realer. Rogue One nailed this with the world and characters all feeling very "real" and lived-in. Not sure how else to articulate my complaint.

Thats another reason temura looks out of place as boba. Looks like a halloween costume vs being in shape for the role and the suit looking grimey.

bpba.jpg
#NotmyBoba. The pic above is how Fett should look without the helmet. Fact.

I'm finding it hard to get excited about this. I'm in the minority who thought Mandalorian was just... average. Boba Fett looks cool but is hardly even a character. Why do we need to explore every single dude with a few minutes of screentime in the original trilogy?

I'm going to watch and glad Robert Rodriguez is attached, but that was a boring ass trailer.

Update: November 1, 2021

Official Trailer for THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT; Premieres December 29th on Disney+

“The Book of Boba Fett,” a thrilling Star Wars adventure teased in a surprise end-credit sequence following the Season 2 finale of “The Mandalorian,” finds legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate. The Original Series starts streaming December 29 on Disney+.

Not bad<mma4>Not bad at all. Fett running a criminal empire sounds intriguing.

View attachment 888229

I'm finding it hard to get excited about this. I'm in the minority who thought Mandalorian was just... average. Boba Fett looks cool but is hardly even a character. Why do we need to explore every single dude with a few minutes of screentime in the original trilogy?

Because boba is the most badass dude in the entire original trilogy brah

Some of you faithless fools need to be tossed into a Sarlacc and slowly digested over 1000 years.

Does it keep you alive for the thousand years? Could a sith perhaps go in there and hide and suffer and then pop out later?

View attachment 888229

I for one am looking forward to the Max Rebo standalone series about him getting the band back together.

latest

Sounded like Boba and Mando having a long distance telephone call chat.

Boba rules by respect, instead of by fear. Then they show him outside hack down at a downed opponent. Elementary school kids are gonna mimick that on the playground.

Curious if Bossk is in it.

A bit disappointed Boba's still wearing his Little Black Dress under the armor. For the sake of action figure articulation, give him some new pants.

Back