Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Agree with the comments about the Power Rangers. They just didn't fit in with an otherwise grim, muted world.

I like the Gamorians, but someone give them their battle axes rather than those puny little knives.

Yeah and maybe some blasters?

This episode washed off some of the rank stink of the previous one.

Much better choices by Boba. Recruiting allies who are actually useful, showing some skill in negotiating, etc.

Him using the Slave 1 (not Firespray Gunship...) finally was cool.

+1

I think E2 was better but this was very solid - both featured Boba being the badass we know. Very good "setting the stage" episode and filled in some of the plot gaps nicely. And yeah, blasting shit in the Slave 1 is what we've been missing. LMFAO at just flying up behind the biker gang, dropping a 3-piece and soda and then gliding out of there like a gangster.

But WTF with Boba finding Shand and closing the loop on the flashbacks? Thought he was going to wander the desert a little more, reunite with the Tusken warrior chick and get revenge on the biker gang and fish faces together.

But when Shand mentions they can buy muscle with credits, they unmistakably played the theme riff from Mandalorian. Din has his own shit going on, but would be cool if he comes back to help his helmeted BFF with dark saber in tow.

Last edited:
Easy for Ep 4 to be better than Power Rangers moped gang Ep 3.

Silly for Boba to ask the rat catcher droid if he knows who he is and then say "I am Boba Fett" to it as if there's some benefit to letting the droid know that.

Gonna be awkward hearing Slave-I referred to Firespray ship. Needed some reverse cameras.

Seems like Boba forgot he was wearing the armor when he dug out of the sand.

Very optimistic hearing the Mando samurai music at the end when Fennec asks if Boba has enough credits to buy muscle. Hopefully Grogu can play too and has mastered the art of ragdolling via the Force.

Apparently Twileks gots the nice medium boobies.

Ming-Na is an attractive woman. Let her use bacta tank and come out wearing just underpants.

I could use a TVC Black Krrsantan action figure.

2nd and 4th episode were good, not great. 1st and 3rd stank, both were directed by Robert Rodriguez. He should never be allowed to direct an episode again IMO.
What can the director do if the story sucks?

That was a great episode, best one yet. Fett making good decisions, explaining his personal growth, Slave 1 in action, Krrsantan whooping some ass.

Complaints: Music in the mod place; The mod thing as a concept is fine and makes sense within the universe but the particular aesthetic and vibe shown doesn't match a lawless rough desert planet, looks like a Coruscant thing. This next complaint is fairly minor, but none-the-less; there's no way the Sarlacc is holding Fett's ship in place. No. Way. Also, Boba would know his armor wouldn't be in the Sarlacc pit. He made it out of it plus the jawas were messing with it before the knocked him out, he has to know they'd scavenge it. Last complaint, but it's not about this episode: Krrsantan wrecked house with the trandoshans, immediate destruction. That's what would've happened at the palace when he attacked Fett. It would've been instant death for anyone he wanted to kill who he got a hold of. This just further highlights how bad the plot armor was in the previous episode.

Anyway, aside from some relatively minor blemishes that was a fun, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Din's theme played at the end, I think he's gonna make an appearance. Krrsantan will be back too. It's in motion.

The scene with him chasing the rat catcher Droid around the kitchen was also painful.
The scene with him chasing the rat catcher Droid around the kitchen was also painful.
Does anyone else find the fennec shand actress painful? This is the best actor they could find for this role? This chick doesn’t even know how to handle a rifle, much less act. That gun is way too big for her, and she is not nearly as menacing as they think she is. And can they stop referring to her as “muscle” please? I assure you that nobody is in fear of her.

Same shitards complaining about boba series are the reason solo 2 movie was never made. Years later those same shitards are praising the same movie.

Also director of the most recent episode also directed the Mortal Kombat Rebirth series.

Does anyone else find the fennec shand actress painful? This is the best actor they could find for this role? This chick doesn’t even know how to handle a rifle, much less act. That gun is way too big for her, and she is not nearly as menacing as they think she is. And can they stop referring to her as “muscle” please? I assure you that nobody is in fear of her.

She seems like the only one who does anything though... I don't mind her, but maybe it's because Boba Fett just seems so lame now.

She's terrible.

Don't be hating on the asian hottie old woman. She's doing great portraying a serious all the time martial arts woman like in Agents of SHIELD.

That was a great episode, best one yet. Fett making good decisions, explaining his personal growth, Slave 1 in action, Krrsantan whooping some ass.

Complaints: Music in the mod place; The mod thing as a concept is fine and makes sense within the universe but the particular aesthetic and vibe shown doesn't match a lawless rough desert planet, looks like a Coruscant thing. This next complaint is fairly minor, but none-the-less; there's no way the Sarlacc is holding Fett's ship in place. No. Way. Also, Boba would know his armor wouldn't be in the Sarlacc pit. He made it out of it plus the jawas were messing with it before the knocked him out, he has to know they'd scavenge it. Last complaint, but it's not about this episode: Krrsantan wrecked house with the trandoshans, immediate destruction. That's what would've happened at the palace when he attacked Fett. It would've been instant death for anyone he wanted to kill who he got a hold of. This just further highlights how bad the plot armor was in the previous episode.

Anyway, aside from some relatively minor blemishes that was a fun, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Din's theme played at the end, I think he's gonna make an appearance. Krrsantan will be back too. It's in motion.

I was eye-rolling so hard at the Sarlacc holding down Slave-1 with 4 tentacles. One of those things couldn't even break Lando's grip, but 4 can sink a starship? Come on.

The show only has 3 episodes left. They'd better pick up the pace.

Old Man Boba is a lot kinder and gentler than mean angry Clone Wars cartoon kid Boba.

Boba's sales pitch to get Fennec to be partners with loyalty to her, risking his life to save hers, splitting the money, was almost romantic.

Keep getting worse. This is TLJ level bad
It wouldn't be that bad if the entire next episode was Boba in a leotard taking a shit while drawing in crayon with Teletubbies dancing in the background. And I mean that.

Back